Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
:cube_light:On the topic of concrete:cube_light:
With Cubecraft updating to 1.12.2, many new opportunities have been opened. Including new building blocks, mainly concrete, concrete powder and glazed terracotta. These new blocks can be applied to Cubecraft in many creative ways.
Note: I've marked this as All Networks, although I will be mostly talking about Bedrock.

Terracotta+Concrete
Cubecraft uses terracotta a lot, as it's a colourful block that can be used in many ways. But concrete is far superior, it's more vibrant and has better colours and a better texture. But combining terracotta and concrete together can create some beautiful builds (Just think of the maps and lobbies). Then there's concrete powder and glazed terracotta, which can contrast and texture their regular alternatives quite well.

✨Revamped Maps and colourful lobbies✨
Then there is the possibility of maps and lobbies being revamped, to include concrete and terracotta. Think of all the possibilities in games such as EggWars, with the maps utilising concrete, concrete powder and terracotta. Think of maps such as CTF tetromino, or EggWars toys using concrete to be more vibrant and lively.

Then there are lobbies, the main lobby uses a lot of terracotta and it would be great to see it eventually revamped with concrete. Or on Bedrock with the BlockWars lobby. Which uses a fair amount of red/blue terracotta, now imagine it with concrete.

Then there's replacing the blocks you receive in games such as BlockWars and EggWars, with concrete. To be more representative of the teams colours and to be more colourful.

Discussion
I want this thread to be a place to discuss the possibilities of all the new blocks, even more obscure ones such as bone, magma and more. So if you have any ideas feel free to share them.

Overview
Would what do people think of the ideas brought forth here. If you agree with them use the agree:agree: reaction and if you disagree, use the disagree:disagree: reaction. If this thread hits 25 agrees :agree:, it will get forwarded✨

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
:cube_light:On the topic of concrete:cube_light:
With Cubecraft updating to 1.12.2, many new opportunities have been opened. Including new building blocks, mainly concrete, concrete powder and glazed terracotta. These new blocks can be applied to Cubecraft in many creative ways.
Note: I've marked this as All Networks, although I will be mostly talking about Bedrock.

Terracotta+Concrete
Cubecraft uses terracotta a lot, as it's a colourful block that can be used in many ways. But concrete is far superior, it's more vibrant and has better colours and a better texture. But combining terracotta and concrete together can create some beautiful builds (Just think of the maps and lobbies). Then there's concrete powder and glazed terracotta, which can contrast and texture their regular alternatives quite well.

✨Revamped Maps and colourful lobbies✨
Then there is the possibility of maps and lobbies being revamped, to include concrete and terracotta. Think of all the possibilities in games such as EggWars, with the maps utilising concrete, concrete powder and terracotta. Think of maps such as CTF tetromino, or EggWars toys using concrete to be more vibrant and lively.

Then there are lobbies, the main lobby uses a lot of terracotta and it would be great to see it eventually revamped with concrete. Or on Bedrock with the BlockWars lobby. Which uses a fair amount of red/blue terracotta, now imagine it with concrete.

Discussion
I want this thread to be a place to discuss the possibilities of all the new blocks, even more obscure ones such as bone, magma and more. So if you have any ideas feel free to share them.

Overview
Would what do people think of the ideas brought forth here. If you agree with them use the agree:agree: reaction and if you disagree, use the disagree:disagree: reaction.​
I agree, I always use concrete over terracotta since it first came out. Concrete is superior no doubt. Plus I think the break time would be the same which could be used in Blockwars and eggwars. Agree :agree:

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I agree, I always use concrete over terracotta since it first came out. Concrete is superior no doubt. Plus I think the break time would be the same which could be used in Blockwars and eggwars. Agree :agree:
Yes, I believe the breaking time is the same, so it wouldn't affect gameplay.

Reactions: Westsi and Adxm

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
It is likely that 1.12 additions are already planned, but still sounds like a good idea!
Cubecraft was very vauge with their intentions on adding concrete. That's why I made this thread, so if it gets planned there will be more clarity.

Reactions: Lyriie

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I’ve read the news thread about the update and even though it’s not confirmed, they are already thinking about it or have thought about it.

Even though they said the changes they mentioned in the news thread was marked as Java content, the changes will also be implemented on Bedrock.
B715E026-542D-4957-AC5E-EF3FA6D26A3E.jpeg

So, they’re probably already working on it.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I’ve read the news thread about the update and even though it’s not confirmed, they are already thinking about it or have thought about it.

Even though they said the changes they mentioned in the news thread was marked as Java content, the changes will also be implemented on Bedrock.
View attachment 192680

So, they’re probably already working on it.
Yes, I am aware of that. I created this thread for people to share their ideas, on the possibilities with concrete.

Reactions: Quis

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Ohh, I thought you wanted clarification. :3
Clarity is also something I made this thread for. Cubecraft said they to be more transparent with the community and I thought this thread might help.

Reactions: Quis

colinverp

May 5, 2020
Helmond netherlands
would it be nice if the lava on the sw map nether got replaced with magma blocks? its really annoying to step into the lava or the tree catching fire. now you have to built with stone most of the times.

Reactions: Westsi

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
Being a builder (personally) I really like the freedom and creativity you get to use in 1.12+ so it will be a huge slap on the back of the server to expand visually. Agree.

• Agree
Reactions: Dualninja
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
Top Bottom