Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Me and my friend (StanR) used our gadgets, mostly cowboy and Thor's hammer, to get to the highest building in the lobby!!
We are diamond rank so no flying!
Screenshots!!
2020-03-15_17.43.07.png 2020-03-15_17.43.08.png 2020-03-15_17.43.50.png
Hope you like it! We most certainly did!

~Fesa

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Impresive.I was able to do this with my legendary astronaut gadget back in the day, but I have no idea how you guys did it with Thor's hammer gadget :o

Reactions: Hoshi

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
This reminds me of the bug that occurs when you constantly use the cowboy gadget and sit on the player above you and then get off and quickly sit on them again. You should try that lmao, it’s an easy way to glitch above the height limit (if they haven’t patched it already). You are then able to just hang around sitting in mid air. Lmao.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
This reminds me of the bug that occurs when you constantly use the cowboy gadget and sit on the player above you and then get off and quickly sit on them again. You should try that lmao, it’s an easy way to glitch above the height limit (if they haven’t patched it already). You are then able to just hang around sitting in mid air. Lmao.
Yeah, we know. That’s exactly what we did!

Reactions: Hoshi
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom