Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 469419

We have it as default skin, anyways, You can change it in java and in bedrock/excepting sometimes that could be a bug

Bedrock:

Step 1: You have to do click in a hanger placed at bottom right.

Step 2: "Choose skin"

Step 3: Select the skin you want to :)

And please, next time make sure you post a thing like this on the correct place, in this case "Everything else".

@Dutudy could you move this to "Everything else" please? Thanks ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Cubecraft removed custom skins for the moment because of custom geometry. Custom geometry made player able to edit the shape of their skins. This caused player with the right skills to be running around as a dinosaur or so. As far as I know, custom skins will not be used until the problem with custom geometry is solved.
Some skin with custom geometry also gave player an advantage in pvp, like the Yoda skins for example. You were smaller.
I wrote this as answer to another thread, might want to read that one.
If you have a custom skin, that's the answer. If not, the bedrock version of Minecraft is not always perfectly stable (like Dutudy said) so the problem might be at Mojangs side.
~Fesa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

1715706975280.png

Almost 2 years since I stopped uploading and my videos are still bringing in good views, I am actually verry surprised and enraptured by this, so thanks to the people who are still watching my videos.
Reesle wrote on Typicaaal's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
qKhalidd wrote on Typicaaal's profile.
happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on Typicaaal's profile.
happy birthday typical! 🤍
Top Bottom