Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MikeDaKing

Apr 1, 2016
Eggwars Map Teaparty
Does anyone remember that other game that was called tower defense before the current tower defense? The one where there were islands with beacons on them and teams had to stand on the islands to make the beacons turn their color, and the first team who got to a certain amount of points first would win? I think that game was pretty fun. Did it get taken away because people were playing it less and less?

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
Does anyone remember that other game that was called tower defense before the current tower defense? The one where there were islands with beacons on them and teams had to stand on the islands to make the beacons turn their color, and the first team who got to a certain amount of points first would win? I think that game was pretty fun. Did it get taken away because people were playing it less and less?
I think they removed it because it was just a little bit old or something, I'm not quite sure about it, but every game needs a update and like Arcade, everyone wants the old games back but they worked on new special games, old games are the old time.

MikeDaKing

Apr 1, 2016
Eggwars Map Teaparty
I think they removed it because it was just a little bit old or something, I'm not quite sure about it, but every game needs a update and like Arcade, everyone wants the old games back but they worked on new special games, old games are the old time.

I guess so, I just think its a little bit weird that they totally took out the game. I mean, that doesn't happen a lot. :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom