Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 26, 2017
Hey i am xSuperNijlpaard a old Minecraft player.

I didn't play Minecraft for like 3 years.

Before i stopped with Minecraft i got a mute because i was threating with a person what wasn't true but i got a perm mute. I am now 3 years older and i know that i didn't have to say that to the person. I was a young kid and what are young kids doing, they do stupid things or toxic things without thinking that they can have a ban or mute. My question is that i can have maybe a unmute or a mute for like 1 month that i can learn about a fault from 3 years ago.

I won't do toxic anymore to other people and i won't blame everyone now.

For staff who can speaking dutch.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey i am xSuperNijlpaard a old Minecraft player.

I didn't play Minecraft for like 3 years.

Before i stopped with Minecraft i got a mute because i was threating with a person what wasn't true but i got a perm mute. I am now 3 years older and i know that i didn't have to say that to the person. I was a young kid and what are young kids doing, they do stupid things or toxic things without thinking that they can have a ban or mute. My question is that i can have maybe a unmute or a mute for like 1 month that i can learn about a fault from 3 years ago.

I won't do toxic anymore to other people and i won't blame everyone now.

For staff who can speaking dutch.

Hi, please contact the staff member who muted you. If you don't know who that is, reach out to a moderator, in a polite and respectful way and explain the situation. You may be able to be unmuted this way. Good luck. :P

Reactions: ItzJqlmer
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
Top Bottom