Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 26, 2017
Hey i am xSuperNijlpaard a old Minecraft player.

I didn't play Minecraft for like 3 years.

Before i stopped with Minecraft i got a mute because i was threating with a person what wasn't true but i got a perm mute. I am now 3 years older and i know that i didn't have to say that to the person. I was a young kid and what are young kids doing, they do stupid things or toxic things without thinking that they can have a ban or mute. My question is that i can have maybe a unmute or a mute for like 1 month that i can learn about a fault from 3 years ago.

I won't do toxic anymore to other people and i won't blame everyone now.

For staff who can speaking dutch.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey i am xSuperNijlpaard a old Minecraft player.

I didn't play Minecraft for like 3 years.

Before i stopped with Minecraft i got a mute because i was threating with a person what wasn't true but i got a perm mute. I am now 3 years older and i know that i didn't have to say that to the person. I was a young kid and what are young kids doing, they do stupid things or toxic things without thinking that they can have a ban or mute. My question is that i can have maybe a unmute or a mute for like 1 month that i can learn about a fault from 3 years ago.

I won't do toxic anymore to other people and i won't blame everyone now.

For staff who can speaking dutch.

Hi, please contact the staff member who muted you. If you don't know who that is, reach out to a moderator, in a polite and respectful way and explain the situation. You may be able to be unmuted this way. Good luck. :P

Reactions: ItzJqlmer
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom