Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like the old skywars maps?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

richard20023

Jan 28, 2017
México City
hello, I would like them to put old maps like, gravity, atlantis, pirates, space, ice,mine,magic,swords,angelic,stars, and the pokemon and candy not updated please add those maps were very good.
Thank you for your attention.

LuzGian iAxlz

Aug 25, 2018
I support you brother, but to one that we publish that the old maps return, they are not going to return

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Ofcourse everyone likes the old maps, but sometimes it's time for a change. Who knows a map we currently have might disappear in the future, and then everybody's going to complain about that map disappearing and wanting it back. It's a double sided issue, or we realese new and better maps on a decent basis, or we keep the maps we have now but that means no new maps. Having 50+ maps would be useless and still 30 of those maps wouldn't fill.

Reactions: Zombiepower

richard20023

Jan 28, 2017
México City
but they could remove the tnt map is very small and does not have many designs is very basic and instead of that map add the map of atlantis or pirates, or remove the pokemon map and do it again 24 players was very good that map.
please add some old maps :(

D

Deleted member 352903

but they could remove the tnt map is very small and does not have many designs is very basic and instead of that map add the map of atlantis or pirates, or remove the pokemon map and do it again 24 players was very good that map.
please add some old maps :(
Tnt map was made for tnt jumpers
That's why it's basic

LuzGian iAxlz

Aug 25, 2018
o al menos haz lo mismo que otros servidores, sigue teniendo tus mapas hoy, pero también agrega los otros mapas antiguos, como el hielo o la gravedad, ya que esos mapas en su tiempo fueron los mejores o al menos para mí

KellyBoo

Sep 2, 2015
Ibiza, Spain
hello, I would like them to put old maps like, gravity, atlantis, pirates, space, ice,mine,magic,swords,angelic,stars, and the pokemon and candy not updated please add those maps were very good.
Thank you for your attention.
In my opinion, I like the old maps, but the server can't have the new maps + the old maps. (It would be too many maps)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
🎭
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Your at 600 reaction score!
Oh my goodness the 15th anniversary of Minecraft map is so cool! Here are some screenshots I took. This map is so big that I still haven't explored most of the map! Happy 15th anniversary Minecraft!
Screenshot_20240523_171819_com.mojang.minecraftpe.jpg
Screenshot_20240523_171911_com.mojang.minecraftpe.jpg
Screenshot_20240523_171920_com.mojang.minecraftpe.jpg
Screenshot_20240523_172211_com.mojang.minecraftpe.jpg
Screenshot_20240523_172223_com.mojang.minecraftpe.jpg
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
🍞
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cool mod
Top Bottom