Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

AiiJoep

Feb 21, 2020
Hey guys!
I want to suggest to bring the old lobbys back. The skywars eggwars lobbys etc. Because everyone liked that and the main lobbys does nees to get a change because they are old.
Hey guys!
I want to suggest to bring the old lobbys back. The skywars eggwars lobbys etc. Because everyone liked that and the main lobbys does nees to get a change because they are old.
Good idea! I think a lot of people want them back, but Cubecraft removed them for a reason. I think this can still work if some lobbies are removed (For example 15 Lobbies, in a Minigame). Due to this, there aren't lots of lobbies that are empty.

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
yes! i think almost everyone wants them back

I think that For me the best of CubeCraft were the lobbies the Skywars and the eggwars since it was what I saw and what I was used to. I liked them a lot more than the lobbies of now xd.
Greetings!
I hope someday they will change

Schroll

Apr 3, 2017
Not sure
The only reason I want the lobbys back, it's becouse you can socialize with people and have fun.
You can do the same now in the main lobby but it doesn't feel the same

Trueno

Jan 25, 2020
México.
It would be a good idea, that the lobbies return the leaderboard of 5.
Just remembering it came good memories:(

Succee

Apr 2, 2020
I want it to because i miss the old lobby's etc. and mostly EVERYONE wants it, this is a YES from me. And the old leaderboard too. you have a shiny place to fight for in public skywars. you have fame in the leaderboard. Now no-one cares about a single person that is in the leaderboard of skywars for example. Please bring it BACK! Everyone would like to see this, one of them is me. For example you came in the leadboard you at least got fame of being in, now you cant even see who they're, 'yes you can see' but no-one is going to click on the gold-block. This is what I know.

Succee

Apr 2, 2020
Yeah main lobby sucks, no time for text conversations anymore.
Yes, literally this. You have fame in the old Skywars lobby for example, you can get on the leaderboard and get fame and you've more fun of parkour etc. (my opinion) Please Bring BACK!

Succee

Apr 2, 2020
As much as I loved the lobbies for each gamemode, I would still have to say no.

They removed them for a reason and bringing them back wouldn't fill any function in my opinion. Most of them were often empty and there wasn't really a point in keeping them. Even if people would be happy to see that they were back at first, they would eventually die after some time and then it would be pointless in having them.

How they got it right now is fine and works perfectly in my opinion.
Just do less lobby's. Easy fix.

YouAlwaysTim

Jul 18, 2015
Everywhere :)
Yeah the old lobbies were great! that were the old gold times but everything gets to change :) Right now I am okay with it. Also I have heard that there are some reasons why they got removed like to safe up RAM (Don't know if this is true)

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I want it to because i miss the old lobby's etc. and mostly EVERYONE wants it, this is a YES from me. And the old leaderboard too. you have a shiny place to fight for in public skywars. you have fame in the leaderboard. Now no-one cares about a single person that is in the leaderboard of skywars for example. Please bring it BACK! Everyone would like to see this, one of them is me. For example you came in the leadboard you at least got fame of being in, now you cant even see who they're, 'yes you can see' but no-one is going to click on the gold-block. This is what I know.
3.4 - No reviving inactive threads without reason. Does not apply to news posts, games, map submissions or introduction threads.

You can read the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/rules/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on xEefster's profile.
Gefeliciteerd 🥳
Frontlane wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on xEefster's profile.