Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
Firstly, this has been suggestion multiple times before so if you are going to suggest something in the future again, please check if there is already a thread about it that contains exactly the same.
Now my opinion. This is a yes and a no for me.
People often hung around and chat with each other in lobby 1 of SkyWars for an example. Nowadays, that’s not really the case anymore. Often, when I join lobby 1, it’s just quiet and everyone is doing their own thing.
On the other hand, it’s useful to just have one lobby where you can choose to join games. The reason for that is because when you want to join your favorite EggWars map but it’s not available, you can just run a few blocks and easily join another game mode. This used to be a lot more difficult because you had to travel much longer.
Besides that, the lobbies are pretty much always filled. This wasn’t the case before.

Long story short: I think it should this way because for me there are more advantages than disadvantages about having one lobby.

Reactions: hexxomc and Dokter

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
As much as I loved the lobbies for each gamemode, I would still have to say no.

They removed them for a reason and bringing them back wouldn't fill any function in my opinion. Most of them were often empty and there wasn't really a point in keeping them. Even if people would be happy to see that they were back at first, they would eventually die after some time and then it would be pointless in having them.

How they got it right now is fine and works perfectly in my opinion.

Reactions: hexxomc and Lime

Nikoshka

Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2018
I personally feel like they should return for popular games like Skywars, Eggwars, and Lucky islands.
Logging back into CCG after all these years recently and it just doesn't feel the same without the lobbies. Idk what it is about them but the hub just doesn't have the same vibe. Personally, I think the hub is too big compared to the lobbies which might be the reason.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Hey guys!
I want to suggest to bring the old lobbys back. The skywars eggwars lobbys etc. Because everyone liked that and the main lobbys does nees to get a change because they are old.
If you want that the Skywars Lobby comes back, we need that all the lobby's come back for sure. But I think were not ready to do that right now, CubeCraft needs more players I think.

Reactions: hexxomc

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Next time please check if something has been suggested before. There are a lot threads about bringing back the old lobbies.

About the suggestion; I personally think it is fine like this, the old lobbies were removed for a reason and there is no need to bring them back. I liked the old lobbies much more than the current hub. But this works better. You can join new games much faster then before and this is easier for staff to monitor.

So, it is a no from me. Sorry.

D

Deleted member 469419

I liked so much the lobbies, but I think, that should still as it.

For:
  • Cubecraft has 3100 player (maximum, at the weekends / and depending)
  • Many of them are constantly playing, separated by two version
In conclusion, If cubecraft add it again, lobbies would be empty, that was the first reason why they removed it.

Kenza

Nov 14, 2018
Hengelo OV
Pronouns
She/Her
Hey guys!
I want to suggest to bring the old lobbys back. The skywars eggwars lobbys etc. Because everyone liked that and the main lobbys does nees to get a change because they are old.
Yeah! I honestly miss them because you could always derp in them and stuff which was actually amazing xd I think it wouldnt be a bad idea to being them back

Kenza

Nov 14, 2018
Hengelo OV
Pronouns
She/Her
I liked so much the lobbies, but I think, that should still as it.

For:
  • Cubecraft has 3100 player (maximum, at the weekends / and depending)
  • Many of them are constantly playing, separated by two version
In conclusion, If cubecraft add it again, lobbies would be empty, that was the first reason why they removed it.
True

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
I would like to see them back, but sadly they aren't going to bring them back.

The reason why they removed it is that they wanted to have more players in the main lobbies and not just all the players split along the other lobbies (SW, Eggwars...). In the past, there were lobbies with only 2 people in it and they wanted to avoid that.

comfyyy

Hey guys!
Definite yes from me. Lobbies used to be a play to stay and socialize, but that's dead now. The smaller communities around minigames used to stay in those lobbies and chat for hours on end, and really boosted positive interaction between server members. Would love to see it back.

Thibautツ

Apr 2, 2019
Firstly, this has been suggestion multiple times before so if you are going to suggest something in the future again, please check if there is already a thread about it that contains exactly the same.
Now my opinion. This is a yes and a no for me.
People often hung around and chat with each other in lobby 1 of SkyWars for an example. Nowadays, that’s not really the case anymore. Often, when I join lobby 1, it’s just quiet and everyone is doing their own thing.
On the other hand, it’s useful to just have one lobby where you can choose to join games. The reason for that is because when you want to join your favorite EggWars map but it’s not available, you can just run a few blocks and easily join another game mode. This used to be a lot more difficult because you had to travel much longer.
Besides that, the lobbies are pretty much always filled. This wasn’t the case before.

Long story short: I think it should this way because for me there are more advantages than disadvantages about having one lobby.
Yes i know but if they do this than the chat will be more active. This main lobby is very old so :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom