Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

diego13500

Apr 2, 2018
Mexico
I understand that the average number of Cubecraft Java players is 8000 to retrieve lobbies, but I think it would be fair:
-Return the old Cubecraft lobbies to an average of 5000 and a minimum of 1000 simulated players.
-Only the lobbies of the most played modalities (Sky Wars, Egg Wars, Lucky Blocks and PvP) return and the other games are located in a special area of the lobby
-Renew the prelobbies, the truth is that they are quite old, they need a change to 1.12.

PD:Photo not to be ignored

2016-11-16_17.17.20.png

diego13500

Apr 2, 2018
Mexico
I understand that the average number of Cubecraft Java players is 8000 to retrieve lobbies, but I think it would be fair:
-Return the old Cubecraft lobbies to an average of 5000 and a minimum of 1000 simulated players.
-Only the lobbies of the most played modalities (Sky Wars, Egg Wars, Lucky Blocks and PvP) return and the other games are located in a special area of the lobby
-Renew the prelobbies, the truth is that they are quite old, they need a change to 1.12.

PD:Photo not to be ignored

View attachment 208031
Personalmente. extraño esos lobbies, ahí fue donde conocí amigos que nunca volveré a ver.
Seria un privilegio que volvieran algún día .

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
Although I dont see this happening (at least in the near future). I still agree nonetheless :agree:
The old lobbies were epic, even if they were restyled and brought back, it would still be awesome

Reactions: Amazinq
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom