Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

diego13500

Apr 2, 2018
Mexico
I understand that the average number of Cubecraft Java players is 8000 to retrieve lobbies, but I think it would be fair:
-Return the old Cubecraft lobbies to an average of 5000 and a minimum of 1000 simulated players.
-Only the lobbies of the most played modalities (Sky Wars, Egg Wars, Lucky Blocks and PvP) return and the other games are located in a special area of the lobby
-Renew the prelobbies, the truth is that they are quite old, they need a change to 1.12.

PD:Photo not to be ignored

2016-11-16_17.17.20.png

diego13500

Apr 2, 2018
Mexico
I understand that the average number of Cubecraft Java players is 8000 to retrieve lobbies, but I think it would be fair:
-Return the old Cubecraft lobbies to an average of 5000 and a minimum of 1000 simulated players.
-Only the lobbies of the most played modalities (Sky Wars, Egg Wars, Lucky Blocks and PvP) return and the other games are located in a special area of the lobby
-Renew the prelobbies, the truth is that they are quite old, they need a change to 1.12.

PD:Photo not to be ignored

View attachment 208031
Personalmente. extraño esos lobbies, ahí fue donde conocí amigos que nunca volveré a ver.
Seria un privilegio que volvieran algún día .

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
Although I dont see this happening (at least in the near future). I still agree nonetheless :agree:
The old lobbies were epic, even if they were restyled and brought back, it would still be awesome

Reactions: Amazinq
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom