Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 18, 2017
Belgium
Dear

I see that more and more players want the old lobbies back.

With this you have a suggestion to let the old lobbies come back with the classic signs that you have to click on.

It is a wonderful nostalgia when I started playing.

Kind regards

Rawrbin

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2019
the Eastside of America
Hey there!
I agree that people want these back, and I'd like them back too, but this has been suggested HERE, HERE and HERE.
As the forum rules go, you're not allowed to repeat previously mentioned topics.

3.11 - Please don't repeat previously mentioned and discussed topics, unless you have something significant to add to the conversation and the previous topic is locked.

@Fisktratt

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
Hey there!
I agree that people want these back, and I'd like them back too, but this has been suggested HERE, HERE and HERE.
As the forum rules go, you're not allowed to repeat previously mentioned topics.

3.11 - Please don't repeat previously mentioned and discussed topics, unless you have something significant to add to the conversation and the previous topic is locked.

@Fisktratt
Next time, please search around a bit before suggesting anything. This has been suggested multiple times already, so I'm locking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ElFlxen_ wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything! :cubie:
ElFlxen_ wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thanks for everything! :c
UncleSpect wrote on s4mways's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🎈
Asking... Schedule meetings... Writing questions... Recording... Editing... Rendering... Before preparations... Finished:D Redo! Asking... A system I have built up while working on the Sapphire Interviews Series!:D More videos and more info will come!
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
uhu :thisisfine:
Top Bottom