Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

abesbilico

Dec 26, 2018
100% agreed
I recently start playing minecraft again, but i was a usual player of it and cubecraft was my favourite server. Now, i don't enjoy it that much. Before, we could choose the map we wanted to play and now only the ranked ones can.

Reactions: Anthoken and _Cyr3X

sg_slayer_sg

Dec 19, 2018
Although I did love the old versions I think the new versions were upgraded for good reasons and there is no good way of going back. The only thing I dislike about them tho is that only ranked players can choose a map especially when u want a map of a certain size in teams just seems like a huge money grab and nothing more than a paywall.

Reactions: Anthoken and _Cyr3X

Shomita

Dec 29, 2016
Perú
I would also like to see the mini-games before, unfortunately there are no players. :(

LazosPlaying

Sep 13, 2016
Slovenija
aljaxus.eu
I totally agree. I really dislike that they do not allow unranked players to choose what map they want to play. Yeah I am ranked... true, but still. It's just not the same feeling of joy that I get when I play on CC.

Mesbar

Novice Member
Aug 11, 2017
I miss having the old lobby, it really gave you that egg wars feel.
I completely hate the fact that you can't choose the map that you wan't. You're forced to play what horrible map there currently is in the rotation.
I like the current blocks, wasn't a fan of the sandstone
They didn't even bring any Christmas maps back this year, this lazy server and their management.
Last time they introduced a new map, it was football, roughly 6 months ago.
Some maps are completely unbalanced, some of the starting generators makes no sense. Level 1 iron gen with 5 people!?!? (Tea Party)
Can you for gods sake increase the chances of getting a tea party or mushrooms game.(Pretty sure mushrooms still disabled)
Its so boring playing the same maps.
Like nice you added Tea Party back, but you literally have to wait an hour in the lobby for a chance of even having a tea party game pop up.

Add a private match feature, some players like to host private games in which they can record/stream it.
For example, people absolutely LOVE watching tournaments, and even participating in them. I remember cube used to do some friendly tournaments and a lot of people enjoyed that. For instance, I would definitely co-host a tournament and even throw some cash money prize in there.
Maybe add legacy modes in the private match feature. Such as Ender. I always wanted to try and solo Ender, but I never could because people always kept joining. And sometimes you just want your friends in that gamemode with you and not some randoms tagging along as well.
Come on server likes M1nepl3x have that feature, and cube doesnt.
Everyone enjoys tournaments, start doing them again.

Reactions: Sophie

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
I miss having the old lobby, it really gave you that egg wars feel.
I completely hate the fact that you can't choose the map that you wan't. You're forced to play what horrible map there currently is in the rotation.
I like the current blocks, wasn't a fan of the sandstone
They didn't even bring any Christmas maps back this year, this lazy server and their management.
Last time they introduced a new map, it was football, roughly 6 months ago.
Some maps are completely unbalanced, some of the starting generators makes no sense. Level 1 iron gen with 5 people!?!? (Tea Party)
Can you for gods sake increase the chances of getting a tea party or mushrooms game.(Pretty sure mushrooms still disabled)
Its so boring playing the same maps.
Like nice you added Tea Party back, but you literally have to wait an hour in the lobby for a chance of even having a tea party game pop up.

Add a private match feature, some players like to host private games in which they can record/stream it.
For example, people absolutely LOVE watching tournaments, and even participating in them. I remember cube used to do some friendly tournaments and a lot of people enjoyed that. For instance, I would definitely co-host a tournament and even throw some cash money prize in there.
Maybe add legacy modes in the private match feature. Such as Ender. I always wanted to try and solo Ender, but I never could because people always kept joining. And sometimes you just want your friends in that gamemode with you and not some randoms tagging along as well.
Come on server likes M1nepl3x have that feature, and cube doesnt.
Everyone enjoys tournaments, start doing them again.
Lmao there were Xmas maps and for real an hour??? Most I have had to wait was 5 mins.

Reactions: Mesbar

Mesbar

Novice Member
Aug 11, 2017
Lmao there were Xmas maps and for real an hour??? Most I have had to wait was 5 mins.
Whenever there's 350> players playing egg wars, It usually takes 30 mins to an hour getting a game of tea party.

There are christmas maps, I know that there was a Christmas Themed Tea Party, and a few other christmas egg wars maps, but this year they didnt add them, which I have no idea why. Great Management.

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
Whenever there's 350> players playing egg wars, It usually takes 30 mins to an hour getting a game of tea party.

There are christmas maps, I know that there was a Christmas Themed Tea Party, and a few other christmas egg wars maps, but this year they didnt add them, which I have no idea why. Great Management.
The reason was for the 40 player maps is cube is recovering from the decline in players and getting their player count back up to launch these maps again

Mesbar

Novice Member
Aug 11, 2017
The reason was for the 40 player maps is cube is recovering from the decline in players and getting their player count back up to launch these maps again
So i've been waiting from around 3:30 am to almost 5:30 am, and there still is NO TEA PARTY GAME
almost 2 hours and not a single game popped up. I'm literally in the lobby checking every few minutes.

Management doesnt understand the frustration the egg wars community has, because MANAGEMENT DOESNT PLAY OR CARE ABOUT EGG WARS. Even the resigned cube staff call them dumb and agree they made horrible decisions

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
So i've been waiting from around 3:30 am to almost 5:30 am, and there still is NO TEA PARTY GAME
almost 2 hours and not a single game popped up. I'm literally in the lobby checking every few minutes.

Management doesnt understand the frustration the egg wars community has, because MANAGEMENT DOESNT PLAY OR CARE ABOUT EGG WARS. Even the resigned cube staff call them dumb and agree they made horrible decisions
Lmao idk what your problem is then because every time I join a tea party lobby I’m playing the game itself in the next 5 mins of joining. :/

Mesbar

Novice Member
Aug 11, 2017
Lmao idk what your problem is then because every time I join a tea party lobby I’m playing the game itself in the next 5 mins of joining. :/
Around 1am GMT, is when theres a much lower rate of tea party, literally waited 3 hours for a game, and I was checking every few minutes. But in the EU daytime, its fine, a lot of players and games.

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
Around 1am GMT, is when theres a much lower rate of tea party, literally waited 3 hours for a game, and I was checking every few minutes. But in the EU daytime, its fine, a lot of players and games.
I play 1 am GMT and I get loads of tea party games...

user947836

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
Both old and new version are good/nice in my opinion.
(btw)I have a server where you can play eggwars with sandstone.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Did you know... 466 forum usernames contain the word “cube”, 3512 contain the word “craft”, and 683 contain the word “Creeper”.
Livvv wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis ankis! ^-^
AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Since I know you like these AI images:
Here is one for your Birthday Tim, enjoy this day!
1714740689209.png
Top Bottom