Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ConCookie

Jan 14, 2023
So… this is kind of a dumb question bc I’m 99% sure you can’t, but is there any way to buy some of the old Cubecraft shop items that are no longer in the store? Or is there ever a time when they are brought back for a little while? Say the 2018 Halloween bundle for example? I saw in a yt video when they released a birthday update all of the packs became available.

Last edited:

ConCookie

Jan 14, 2023
Do you mean the Bedrock shop? If so, iirc there were some links going around of items no longer available. Not sure if that's still a thing to this day. Though, I'm quite certain this is not the intended way.
Yup, meant bedrock. I tried one link and it didn’t work sadly. Thx anyways

Reactions: Komodо

ConCookie

Jan 14, 2023
So… this is kind of a dumb question bc I’m 99% sure you can’t, but is there any way to buy some of the old Cubecraft shop items that are no longer in the store? Or is there ever a time when they are brought back for a little while? Say the 2018 Halloween bundle for example? I saw in a yt video when they released a birthday update all of the packs became available.
Or could someone possible share links with me? I know that if you go into the marketplace there are buttons to share links with someone.

¿¿SA¿¿

Apr 8, 2022
I agree and strongly that I have been wanting it for ages!!!

mismut

Jan 27, 2021
Czech Republic
Pronouns
He/Him
Do you mean the Bedrock shop? If so, iirc there were some links going around of items no longer available. Not sure if that's still a thing to this day. Though, I'm quite certain this is not the intended way.
Im sure they already patched it :/

• Sad
Reactions: Komodо

Magnomon

Dec 28, 2022
Germany
It has been possible with links, but i think they removed that

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
Top Bottom