Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ConCookie

Jan 14, 2023
So… this is kind of a dumb question bc I’m 99% sure you can’t, but is there any way to buy some of the old Cubecraft shop items that are no longer in the store? Or is there ever a time when they are brought back for a little while? Say the 2018 Halloween bundle for example? I saw in a yt video when they released a birthday update all of the packs became available.

Last edited:

ConCookie

Jan 14, 2023
Do you mean the Bedrock shop? If so, iirc there were some links going around of items no longer available. Not sure if that's still a thing to this day. Though, I'm quite certain this is not the intended way.
Yup, meant bedrock. I tried one link and it didn’t work sadly. Thx anyways

Reactions: Komodо

ConCookie

Jan 14, 2023
So… this is kind of a dumb question bc I’m 99% sure you can’t, but is there any way to buy some of the old Cubecraft shop items that are no longer in the store? Or is there ever a time when they are brought back for a little while? Say the 2018 Halloween bundle for example? I saw in a yt video when they released a birthday update all of the packs became available.
Or could someone possible share links with me? I know that if you go into the marketplace there are buttons to share links with someone.

¿¿SA¿¿

Apr 8, 2022
I agree and strongly that I have been wanting it for ages!!!

mismut

Jan 27, 2021
Czech Republic
Pronouns
He/Him
Do you mean the Bedrock shop? If so, iirc there were some links going around of items no longer available. Not sure if that's still a thing to this day. Though, I'm quite certain this is not the intended way.
Im sure they already patched it :/

• Sad
Reactions: Komodо

Magnomon

Dec 28, 2022
Germany
It has been possible with links, but i think they removed that

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom