• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
Hello there,
as an og cubecraft player, I feel very nostalgic about the older maps, or at least the old forms of the map (like nether, or music), so I really enjoyed playing the nostalgic maps. But there was one map, just one that I really, really missed, the biomes map. The one with a large ass building in the middle, and two rings around the middle with a lot of different biomes.
I would love see that map back, maybe not forever (since it's 36 players its hard to fill), but for the slightest of time would be wonderfull. I don't know if you still have the map in the database, but I think a small, dedicated team (or just me :D) would love too recreate it from old YouTube video's.
I hope I can see it back in the future, and have a nice day.

Wiikend

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
I think, sadly, cubecraft deleted that maps for reasons, so I think they won't add it.
Ah that sucks, but still I do think if some people try hard enough -and as I said, I would also like to do that- they can recreate the map with help from the community. And maybe not perfectly, but probably very close.

D

Deleted member 469419

To be honest, I love the old maps, it was the first characteristic of cubecraft skywars, but it was deleted by certain reasons...

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I personally like every deleted map but just for some amount of time.Most of them are just not balanced and are not well made comparing to the newer maps and to the ones community makes recently.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I think that the problem with biomes was that it wouldn’t really fill up quickly anymore. Cube definitely had a peek moment in 2015/2016 but after that the amount of players became less stable and less players at the same time. This would mean that players are less interested in bigger maps as they take long to fill up. I personally would love to have it back, but I don’t think that it is realistic right now.

Reactions: Ducky and Kozi

Aosm

Apr 16, 2019
I am okay with the maps right now, i can rush “fast” and there’s not camper sites.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom