Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

vishwathegreat

Mar 21, 2014
Crazy Land
If you have a FPS of 30-50 or something like that, dont get Bandicam. But I have a FPS of 150-200, and I use Bandicam. Bandicam free version allows recording upto 10 mins. But if you get FPS like 30-50, it will lag. I recommend getting Bandicam if you have a FPS of 100-200. I use Bandicam.

gedas001

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
I have 20 - 60 fps when recording, and guess what, it runs well for me, just close internet, all other unwanted tabs/programs, and you're set to record. I have full version, and I'm happy with it.

vishwathegreat

Mar 21, 2014
Crazy Land
I recommend Bandicam if ur PC runs above 100 FPS.Mine runs at over 200 FPS so I use Bandicam. And another reason why I don't use fraps is because u need to pay 37$ for it,and I can't pay that for a recording software, so I just use Bandicam which is 10 mins for free version.

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
What I do when people ask teams to me is that I dont reply and go and kill that SPECIFIC player
They ask to team with me usually, when I say no they say "You should have teamed." and they try to kill me, but I usually get the surprise attack on them. (Height FTW.)

Reactions: pbsmat1

Marcassin5

If you have a FPS of 30-50 or something like that, dont get Bandicam. But I have a FPS of 150-200, and I use Bandicam. Bandicam free version allows recording upto 10 mins. But if you get FPS like 30-50, it will lag. I recommend getting Bandicam if you have a FPS of 100-200. I use Bandicam.
@vishwathegreat what is the cite i can download bandicam on?

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on burgerkingbrad1's profile.
Happy birthday :)
JokeKaedee wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy birthday, Muffin! 🧁
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ToonBer's profile.
Hello cool moderator, how are you today?:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
UncleSpect wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom