Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Fail

Oct 27, 2018
Hello there!

I’ve been on the forums for quite a while now and as for the official competitions, I’ve only seen you guys hosting selfie competitions.
But when I look in the archive of the forum section called ‘Official Competitions’, I do see you used to host multiple different kinds of competitions in the past, such as: art competitions, skin competitions, story competitions etc.

Therefore I was wondering if those other competitions (like art competitions etc.) will ever get hosted again, or is it simply a definitive decision to only host selfie competitions in the future...?

Hope to hear back from you!
Thanks for your time. :)

D

Deleted member 467999

Yes should be fun if they put more events in the server

Siftenly

Forum Expert
Nov 30, 2016
The Netherlands
The official competitions are mostly hosted when there is an event (e.g. Christmas, Easter) going on. The variate from subject, but most of the time it's a selfie competition. I don't know if any other types of competitions will ever get hosted again, but I think that no-one has an answer to this, and if someone has an answer, I don't think they will tell the community until the competition is being hosted. I hope that this was a good answer to your question! :p

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
Hello!

Yesterday, I was thinking about hosting a skin competition again for java players in some weeks.

About story competitions, they usually don't have participants, so i dont think i'm going to host that.

I was thinking about a building competition too, but since CubeCraft doesn't have Freebuild anymore, i don't like the idea about building in singleplayer... (im not sure yet)

I'm open to suggestions of course

Fail

Oct 27, 2018
Hello!

Yesterday, I was thinking about hosting a skin competition again for java players in some weeks.

About story competitions, they usually don't have participants, so i dont think i'm going to host that.

I was thinking about a building competition too, but since CubeCraft doesn't have Freebuild anymore, i don't like the idea about building in singleplayer... (im not sure yet)

I'm open to suggestions of course

I originally created this thread just because I was wondering if those other competitions were still a thing.
At first, I had no intention to suggest to bring 'em back, but since you mentioned that you're open to suggestions, I'll tell you what I think could be cool for one of the upcoming competitions. I, personally, would like to see the official artwork competitions return at some point in the future since they offered a nice challenge for a very wide range of artist) participants since the submissions could differ from simple drawings to edited photo's to 3D crafted figures to ...
And I know back in the time, these kind of competitions got hosted A LOT, maybe even bit too often...
But now, the last art competition already dates back from October 13th 2018 (more than a year ago already...).

But that's just my point of view. Lemme know what you think about this idea.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom