Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Loriayle

Jun 3, 2016
America
THE OFF-TOPIC SECTION DOESN'T SEEM OFF-TOPIC.

There, now that I've screamed:

I wanted to start threads that don't relate to media, software, or hardware... But those are the only things in the "off-topic" section of the forums. There is nowhere to put a thread that doesn't relate to those things.

At this point, I just keep seeing people posting threads that aren't even about media into the "media" section because there is no place else to place them. It's all pretty much jumbled around in a big pot of whatever. Wouldn't it make sense to make a place for miscellaneous threads in the off-topic section? I don't know... It's just been bugging me that there's no place for threads that aren't about the media, software, or hardware sections.

I think this is needed, and it would make the forums more organized, more versatile, and more fun. Just me? Okay. If you don't agree, please explain why or just vote in the poll, because I can't come up with anything against this at the moment... Except maybe more work for staff and less censorship on certain topics.

And yes, I know there are forum games... But a lot of these aren't really games. And why are forum games under "media" anyways? I feel like forum games and other off-topic threads should have their own area (under off-topic of course)...

Last edited:

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
No an offtopic section in the offtopic section. Thats the name .-.

Loriayle

Jun 3, 2016
America
No an offtopic section in the offtopic section. Thats the name .-.

What? I mean like, add an area for off-topic things that aren't forum games, youtube, or discord/teamspeak related. Not make an entire section like the off-topic. I just meant a subtopic addition.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
What? I mean like, add an area for off-topic things that aren't forum games, youtube, or discord/teamspeak related. Not make an entire section like the off-topic. I just meant a subtopic addition.
I mean make an offtopic section in the offtopic section ._.

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND

I wanted to start threads that don't relate to media, software, or hardware... But those are the only things in the "off-topic" section of the forums. There is nowhere to put a thread that doesn't relate to those things.

At this point, I just keep seeing people posting threads that aren't even about media into the "media" section because there is no place else to place them. It's all pretty much jumbled around in a big pot of whatever. Wouldn't it make sense to make a place for miscellaneous threads in the off-topic section? I don't know... It's just been bugging me that there's no place for threads that aren't about the media, software, or hardware sections.

I think this is needed, and it would make the forums more organized, more versatile, and more fun. Just me? Okay. If you don't agree, please explain why or just vote in the poll, because I can't come up with anything against this at the moment... Except maybe more work for staff and less censorship on certain topics.

And yes, I know there are forum games... But a lot of these aren't really games. And why are forum games under "media" anyways? I feel like forum games and other off-topic threads should have their own area (under off-topic of course)...
yep i like this idea and i also see a lot a questions on the suggestion so maybe a questions place as well!

Reactions: Loriayle

Loriayle

Jun 3, 2016
America
I mean make an offtopic section in the offtopic section ._.

I never said what it should be named tho. You know how there's "forum games"? Well, why not move forum games from media since it's not even media, and have a section named "miscellaneous" or something of that sort, for threads that aren't forum games, not media, not software, and not hardware.

TK_Forest

Sep 9, 2016
UK
bit.ly
I think this is a good idea because I usually post threads and am not sure where to post it. I think a thread for other things would be a great addition.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com

I agree, their should be an actual off-topic area.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations and welcome back!
Lyriie wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations and welcome to the team!
Lyriie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations and welcome to the team!
Kazwa wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats and welcome to the team! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats and welcome to the team! ^^
Top Bottom