Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
Hi,

I'm an Obsidian donator myself. I hear many people saying, that an Obsidian rank is quite similar to an Emerlad rank. That's why I wanted to suggest some cool Obsidian only suggestions :D

Note: This thread is not meant to insult other ranks or give them disadvantages. I only want to suggest some things make an Obsidian rank a bit more exclusive.

1. Armour

An Obsidian rank is coloured black and purple. I would love to see a new piece of gear. It's the same principle as bee gear, but then with Obsidian related colours.

It will flash Purple Black

2. Being able to use vanity items in pre-game lobby
Many people suggested this. I got a few thoughts about this one.

Diamond: They can use vanity items in the pre-game lobby.
Emerald: They can use vanity items in the pre-game lobby. (Equal to Diamond)
Obsidian: They can use vanity items and also fly in the pre-game lobby.

3. Gadget

I've seen many cool gadgets suggested on the forums, I also came up with one.

It's called the 'Cloak' gadget. This gadget will make you invisible for 30 seconds (1-minute cooldowns.

Your particles/gear will still be visible. The gadget is for Obsidian+ (No Sherlock)

4. Obsidian shields

As you all know, Custom Shields are going to be added soonTM.
There must be a fancy Obsidian donator shield in my opinion.

I hope you like my suggestions. Again this is not meant to disadvantage other ranks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I ♡ these ideas! Currently obsidian rank does not get much ♡ :( Though would pre game flying only be for team games and sg as it wouldnt make sense in most solo games. ♡♡♡♡

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Hi,

I'm an Obsidian donator myself. I hear many people saying, that an Obsidian rank is quite similar to an Emerlad rank. That's why I wanted to suggest some cool Obsidian only suggestions :D

Note: This thread is not meant to insult other ranks or give them disadvantages. I only want to suggest some things make an Obsidian rank a bit more exclusive.

1. Armour

An Obsidian rank is coloured black and purple. I would love to see a new piece of gear. It's the same principle as bee gear, but then with Obsidian related colours.

3. Gadget

It's called the 'Cloak' gadget. This gadget will make you invisible for 30 seconds (1-minute cooldowns.

Your particles/gear will still be visible. The gadget is for Obsidian+ (No sh*t Sherlock)

4. Obsidian shields

I hope you like my suggestions. Again this is not meant to disadvantage other ranks.
I agree with everything but I don't think that diamond ranked users should get more perks as they have enough. +1

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I agree indeed everything is the same as the emerald rank so it would ne nice that obbi has more perks .+1

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
c5db27ba-ca35-490f-9d0b-4c1c66b4e280.jpg

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
Awesome suggestion @TBNRSexyDoritos. I totally agree with your ideas, you are very creative. I hope this will be added, I think that more people would cheer up to buy Obsidian rank, because nowadays is very similar to Emerald rank.

About use the gadgets and have fly in the pre-lobby, before a game, I agree with you again. When I bought my first rank (iron) and I join a game I was surprised because I didn't have my trail. It's weird, I don't understand why they don't put the perks in the pre-lobby.

Regards.

Reactions: TheBlackMoon

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
Hmm, I like all of the ideas! Also, possibly, obsidian ranked players get to have an extra vote count in voting games? Example: An obsidian vote in skywars counts as 2 votes because, it's obsidian. Anyways, great idea :).

Unfearful

Forum Expert
Oct 9, 2015
the Netherlands
Good suggestion. All of them are cool. I'm not sure about using the vanity items and fly ability in the pre-game lobbies as someone suggested this before. Good job! :)

Reactions: SkoodyDood

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
1. Armour

I like the idea, it would be very dark so I like it :P

YES I'd buy Obsidian if that means I can fly in the pre-game lobby. Also I like to use vanity items in the pre-game lobby.

3. Gadget

Your particles/gear will still be visible. The gadget is for Obsidian+ (No Sherlock)
I don't know what it is but I just don't feel hyped about a gadget like this, it's not cool enough.

4. Obsidian shields

I like this I'm very hyped about the shields :D so yeah I like it.

I like the suggestions and it's true Obsidian is like Emerald with a few extra privileges. I really hope it will change.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Good suggestion! I think this is an important topic that we need to talk about, because the price difference is high, but there is little difference between the perks.
And I really like your ideas, good job! I hope there comes a big update of the ranks soon; new vanity items, etc.
I am sure that many player likes this if there comes an update :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom