Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

tissue_box

Dec 3, 2016
I bought a obi rank about a year ago and my friend has a emerald rank and we were thinking what is the diffrence between them and we couldn't make out any.So I think obi rank need to be able to create private games? It's just I think obi is pointless if emerald is there.

Thank you.

Shird

Aug 6, 2016
Sweden
There aren't many differences between Emerald and Obsidian rank, I can agree with that. If you need the full list of perks for each rank - go to the store and check those out! There are some differences. If the ranks were 100% identical, both wouldn't exist. There wouldn't be a point!

A question I have for you, what do you mean by private games? Do you mean that Obsidian ranked players should be able to "host" a game of (for example) skywars, where only selected players could join? I don't mind this idea. Though I don't have Obsidian rank (or any rank), it'd be quite a cool feature. A little more detail would suit this thread very well, just a tip c:​

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
There are differences between Emerald and Obsidian rank, like items, the amount of vanity points a day and the colour of your glass.
It wouldn't be nice if you can make private games, because nobody of the rankers will join a 'normal' game, because they only want to play with friends. :(
I get your point, but I don't think this will be good for the server.
And, like @Shird said,put more detail in your thread, I don't know where the thread is about if I read your title.
'obi rabk need more power.'
More power?
And correct your spelling.
Have a nice day, sorry, I'm critical to you, but I only want to help you! :)

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
Reactions: Despacito 2

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
So there are quite a few differences between obsidian rank but not that much. Would like to see them add more things for the obsidian ranks. Making them make private games would also be a nice feature but that will make it so that private game does not give you any experience or adds anything to your stats as people will be able to abuse it and boost their levels, etc. Anyways, good luck and have a wonderful day :)

larwa

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2017
The Universe
I agree, The obi rank is pretty expensive and it doesn't give you much...... I think the oby rank should have more power or be removed.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I bought a obi rank about a year ago and my friend has a emerald rank and we were thinking what is the diffrence between them and we couldn't make out any.So I think obi rank need to be able to create private games? It's just I think obi is pointless if emerald is there.

Thank you.
Yes practically Emerald and Obby rank are the same the only difference is that you have a purple name and you have a green name. Hope they add something extra to Obby rank that emerald rank wouldn't just to be fair and well-balanced

There are indeed some small differences in perks like mentioned above but I don't think this is worth it compared to the difference in price so I'll have to agree with this suggestion. I've seen many threads like this one and I hope something will finally be done about it.
or be removed.
Uhm, I don't think this is ever going to happen. All players who've bought obsidian rank would kinda be scammed. That would mean emerald rank is the highest rank which you can buy and more than €55 would've been thrown in the trash basically.
Giving obsidian rank more power would be a reasonable solution/option.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I had emerald before i upgraded to obsidian, tbh, i'm not sure why i did it but its almost no diffrence at all and i could live with my emerald rank because i dont care about more vanity points or hats in the lobby. Almost the only diffrene is some vote options on arcade and tower defence. +more people in party but if you dont play solo, island games or FFA, its no game you can join with 15 people. Or sure, you can but if you want to play with and not against your friends, its no option.

larwa

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2017
The Universe
There are indeed some small differences in perks like mentioned above but I don't think this is worth it compared to the difference in price so I'll have to agree with this suggestion. I've seen many threads like this one and I hope something will finally be done about it.

Uhm, I don't think this is ever going to happen. All players who've bought obsidian rank would kinda be scammed. That would mean emerald rank is the highest rank which you can buy and more than €55 would've been thrown in the trash basically.
Giving obsidian rank more power would be a reasonable solution/option.
ok maybe not remove it but stop selling it? So the ppl that have the rank will keep it but you wont be able to get it anymore?

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
ok maybe not remove it but stop selling it? So the ppl that have the rank will keep it but you wont be able to get it anymore?
But still, you bought it and get nothing if they stop selling it?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Thank you to everyone who ever reacted to my posts & messages! 🎉
IMG_5336.jpeg
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday
Top Bottom