Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

FlashNickx

Jul 9, 2016
Somebody knows how many votes do i have with my diamond rank?
I was playing with a friend and he wanted op chest. Suddenly i wasn't able to vote anymore.
Is there a number of votes per day?

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
So since you probably voted within the last 5 seconds in skywars let me explain. This is a safety mechanism for "vote trollers". Some kits have advantages in certain item types. So for example someone picks hardcore chests. And picks a kit that fits op chests. Everyone picks a kit for hardcore. And in the last second the donator switches to op chests. Giving him the only kit advantage in the entire game. So in the last update it was made impossible to vote in the last 5 seconds to give players time to change their vote.

Reactions: telegamer

FlashNickx

Jul 9, 2016
So since you probably voted within the last 5 seconds in skywars let me explain. This is a safety mechanism for "vote trollers". Some kits have advantages in certain item types. So for example someone picks hardcore chests. And picks a kit that fits op chests. Everyone picks a kit for hardcore. And in the last second the donator switches to op chests. Giving him the only kit advantage in the entire game. So in the last update it was made impossible to vote in the last 5 seconds to give players time to change their vote.
Thank you so much. You explained to me that very well. So ... this is closed! Thanks a lot.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom