Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Manileon

Jul 26, 2020
Hi everyone,

Reporting on CubeCraft is so complicated to the point that you have to create a reporting account. I've been looking for a way to register for the past few days and it's just not possible. If you go to https://reports.cubecraft.net and select register, it tells you to go to game and use this command /registerreports. Running this command give you a new link http://cbecrft.net/BederockReports, that just redirects you back to cubecradt.net.

I believe these hackers are taking advantage of this broken system, and that's the reason why the numbers just keep increasing. I encounter a hacker every 3 to 5 sessions.

byelol

Novice Member
Oct 24, 2019
the void
Oh I’m pretty sure on Java it works but bedrock it’s a no go, and yeah since you can get cheaters. So many games in a row a lot of people just leave the game bc reporting them takes so long, especially if you aren’t on a computer or phone and most players aren’t on those devices. It would prob decrease if it were a easier and effective way to report players or if the players were afraid of getting banned

Rangeclient

Apr 3, 2020
I dont know how it is in bedrock at the moment but in java the /register command is unavailable .

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Well You can screen record or record your screen with another device and then upload to YouTube and provide the links to your report if it’s bedrock

D

Deleted member 492126

If you are a Bedrock player you're meant to report players here on the forums (https://cbecrft.net/bedrockreports), not on the website. It works this way because /registerreports isn't a thing on Bedrock, meaning you don't have to create an account - you just need to login on the forums

Edit: oh and we recently hired 3 new anticheat developers. The amount of cheaters will decrease at some point in the future

Manileon

Jul 26, 2020
If you are a Bedrock player you're meant to report players here on the forums (https://cbecrft.net/bedrockreports), not on the website. It works this way because /registerreports isn't a thing on Bedrock, meaning you don't have to create an account - you just need to login on the forums

Edit: oh and we recently hired 3 new anticheat developers. The amount of cheaters will decrease at some point in the future
Thank you for the clarification and update. I'll go ahead and report directly on the forums.

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
>> I don't see that many hackers on Java but I hear there is a lot on Bedrock.

Yeah it's getting pretty bad.. every single game I've played today has had someone cheating... I'm starting to get quite a library of cheat videos that I need to upload and report.

It's also almost becoming a sport as a lot of these cheats can't even win when they're cheating, so it's just a bit more challenging than your average player, but rather satisfying to kill the cheats..

Reactions: Manileon

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
>> I don't see that many hackers on Java but I hear there is a lot on Bedrock.

Yeah it's getting pretty bad.. every single game I've played today has had someone cheating... I'm starting to get quite a library of cheat videos that I need to upload and report.

It's also almost becoming a sport as a lot of these cheats can't even win when they're cheating, so it's just a bit more challenging than your average player, but rather satisfying to kill the cheats..
Exactly, I ended up having the rest of my team be cheaters just yesterday

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom