Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see this changed?

• Total voters

Fexiny

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2017
Maybe we need some new NPC's to see in the lobby? That would be nice to see and the looks are better:laughing: . We got that NPC's sinds the-big-change, I guess the NPC's can look much cooler. Maybe with a ''Summer Theme''? Or change each ''Big Season'' Halloween, Christmas, Summer, Easter, the NPC's? Its not a big deal but it will be cool.

Last edited:

CrystalDrop

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2017
USA
NPC's changing to fit the season would be kind of cool! As long as the looks still stay similar to their game category.

Reactions: Fexiny

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Seasonal npc's hmm..
Sounds like a pretty cool little idea, plus it will definitely fit well with the seasonal themed lobbies.
I would like to see the current npc's when there isn't a current event, but I would definitely like to see some new seasonal themed npc's!

Leroyy

Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2018
Never give up on me!
I definitely like your idea. it would certainly fit the theme. maybe they can change the banners to it, so the NPCs and the banners. above the NPCs.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
This is a really fun idea and with the weekly summer updates this fits right in. If this isn’t possible for summer I’d like to see this for Halloween!

Members Online

Team online

Top Bottom