Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ei91

Aug 23, 2021
First one I visited was the one in the labyrinth who gave loot called "goblin cage"

Second was on top of library that gave "homing pigeons win effect"

If you haven't picked one up yet, the cyclone helmet turns the air staff quick attack into an elytra boost like fireworks. That's how to get up there normally. It's dropped from the moxxy bird things.

Anyone found more or found out what the rewards do?

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
how do you get the cyclone hemate?, and where are the moxy birds exacly?

f

Im 101LoLPro

Sep 11, 2021
First one I visited was the one in the labyrinth who gave loot called "goblin cage"

Second was on top of library that gave "homing pigeons win effect"

If you haven't picked one up yet, the cyclone helmet turns the air staff quick attack into an elytra boost like fireworks. That's how to get up there normally. It's dropped from the moxxy bird things.

Anyone found more or found out what the rewards do?
SO THATS HOW U FLY BRUH I THOUGHT A DUDE WAS HACKING BUT IU NEED CYCOLNE HELMET I THREW 3 AWAY YESTERDAY CAUSE I THOUGHT THEY WERE TRASH FOR LOW LEVEL MY BRQIN HURTS

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
HOW DO YOU gET A CYCLONE HEMATE??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Im 101LoLPro

Sep 11, 2021
HOW DO YOU gET A CYCLONE HEMATE??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
U use highest level wand and go to one of the houses in allunore central island pick the one u think has most motts and farm until u get some also have an extremely high luck value mine is 69 cause u know 69 but ima get it higher after I get a leech piece lvl 20
Also Farming for cyclone stuff is annoying cause u can’t farm motts that well they spawn randomly

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
U use highest level wand and go to one of the houses in allunore central island pick the one u think has most motts and farm until u get some also have an extremely high luck value mine is 69 cause u know 69 but ima get it higher after I get a leech piece lvl 20
Also Farming for cyclone stuff is annoying cause u can’t farm motts that well they spawn randomly
Thanks!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #38-
A book called 'A la recherche du temps perdu' by Marcel Proust contains an estimated 9,609,000 characters, making it the longest book in the world. The title translates to "Remembrance of Things Past".
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You are so close to 400!:D
ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713270171790.png
ToonBer wrote on Capitan's profile.
1713269798868.png
ToonBer wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
hello there 🍰
Top Bottom