Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

J0R1AN

May 23, 2020
Hey all,
I've been playing the new Magic & Mayhem game a lot, and just wanted to share some features I'm missing that could be added in future updates.

First of all: More storage space
With all the different types of armor and items, it's hard to keep a lot of cool things. I have had to sell some rare items to replace them with armor sets in my enderchest. So far the only place to store items is in your enderchest, with 27 slots. And your inventory, but that is not recommended since you risk selling it accidentally and it takes up space for picking up items.
I think there are two options to solve this. 1. Some sort of backpack system, where you can place items in a container and open it at any time. This would probably be the easiest to implement.
Then another way to solve it would be a place with a lot of storage, like chests. Maybe some sort of island similar to Hypixel Skyblock, or just some general storage space.

My second feature is a way to downgrade/reset a wand.
This is useful firstly for new players, that want to instantly upgrade their wand to a very high level, and then struggle with mana until they get much stronger.
It is also useful for more late game. I have upgraded my Swift Wand to level 43, and to combine it with the cyclone helmet and elytra to fly, it costs a lot of mana. I spend 225 mana every time I want to fly, which is quite a lot. I wish I could downgrade it back to level 1 so it's really cheap to fly with it because I don't use it at all for actual combat.
Maybe you could even reset your wand, and get a bit of essence and spirit back, not all of it but a percentage.

Those were my suggestions that would make the game a lot nicer to play, if you have any more suggestions feel free to reply to this post

Reactions: GiGaGekkies
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Top Bottom