Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
upload_2016-11-2_21-0-5.png
@POWER_RANGER

Reactions: Power Ranger

ItzHector

Oct 29, 2016
I don't play 1.9 so would be unfair. chimp blackmailed me. dont want to play against pathetic little children

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
I don't play 1.9 so would be unfair. chimp blackmailed me. dont want to play against pathetic little children

Are you for real? When I get home from work this evening, I will gladly post the screenshots of our whole conversation. I offered a compromise of playing best out of three, with there being a 1.8 game, a 1.9 game and if needed a neutral could've decided the third game.

Don't start mouthing off absolute rubbish about people when you know fine well it was you behaving like a little child.

ItzHector

Oct 29, 2016
Are you for real? When I get home from work this evening, I will gladly post the screenshots of our whole conversation. I offered a compromise of playing best out of three, with there being a 1.8 game, a 1.9 game and if needed a neutral could've decided the third game.

Don't start mouthing off absolute rubbish about people when you know fine well it was you behaving like a little child.
Kid listen, I said I do not have enough time to play 3 games and you know that. You refused everything I said! Grow up kid. 'when i get home from work' How can a little boy work ?

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015

Kid listen, I said I do not have enough time to play 3 games and you know that. You refused everything I said! Grow up kid. 'when i get home from work' How can a little boy work ?
Please don't fight on the forums.

Reactions: zDutchie

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
@Jack Broughton I sent you a PM, still no reply. I'm case you did not get it, I'll ask here as well. When are you available, how many matches would you like to do ? what would you like me to vote for ?( I am diamond rank).

Thanks , James Lawrence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Lyriie wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!
Critly wrote on Kloska's profile.