Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
U

Unipotato

Hello all,

Basically, if a Staff Member responds to a thread and locks it, when you get a notification it says "<Staff Member> replied to the thread <Thread Name>. There may be more posts after this." The problem is that it says there may be more posts even though the thread was locked. I suggest to change the wording, so that it is completely accurate. Here's a screenshot, where you can clearly see that Dutchie locked a thread and the notification says that there may be more posts afterwards.
Screen Shot 2017-02-16 at 8.50.41 PM.png `

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
I have seen times in the past where certain staff have replied again to the threads after they have been locked because they wanted to add something to what had already been said so as this is true for normal players, there's still a possibility a staff member has replied.

Otherwise I would be all for it.

U

Unipotato

I have seen times in the past where certain staff have replied again to the threads after they have been locked because they wanted to add something to what had already been said so as this is true for normal players, there's still a possibility a staff member has replied.

Otherwise I would be all for it.

Well then the notification could be edited to make it clearer, but it's not of much importance. Just something I noticed.

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Sorry I didn't see this soner. Haha.

I think it should be changed, just as you get a notification saying your thread was moved.

By the way, that notification should say where it was and what it was moved to, to let the person know where the right place is.....Back onto topic, I'm all for it!

Reactions: Unipotato

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
But that would take work..Eh and who likes that...Eh.

I do get this but I don't really care too much. And is this really that big of an issue like come on Lol...

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom