Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
What you also can do is watching forums. If you don't know how to do it, here's a small tutorial.

First > Go to a forum which you want to watch. For example, the Introductions forum.
Second > Click on 'Watch Forum' which is at the right side and and a bit up.
wf.png

Third > Set up how and via what you want to get a notification.
wfi.png

Fourth > When you've set that up, click on 'Watch Forum'
wf.png

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
I like the idea of this, at the moment all it does it let you know when the people you follow are online and make you look more popular. I guess it's more like adding a friend rather than following someone with how the system is now.

If this was added I think there should be a way to stop getting notifications as well because it could end up cluttering your notification box and make you lose the notifications for threads you were interested in and posted in before.

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
Currently the only way to see this to click on the little person in the top right corner and look at all the things you can click and click on news feed should be on the top right corner sadly that's the only way I would like to be notifed if someone I'm following made a post or a profile post

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I really don't think this is necessary because you can look at your news feed
Also think about players like me who are following over 200 people that would be a terrible latest alerts page

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom