Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think Notch apples/gold blocks should be removed?

• Yes! They are too overpowered.

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • No! They are not overpowered.

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

ElectricSweden

Novice Member
Aug 14, 2018
Sweden
The new winter-themed skywars maps have recently been introduced to skywars and other game modes. I think they look really cool and that most of them are quite balanced. But I have recently discovered that the map Dinner on team skywars is very unbalanced. There are 2 problems. First of we have the 4 diamond blocks in the middle. If the game mode is basic, it is almost a guaranteed win if you have full diamond armor. But that is not the major problem. The middle also contains almost unlimited gold blocks. This makes it quite easy to make notch apples, which if you have 5 of you are almost immortal.

My suggestion is that you at least remove the gold blocks in the middle and replace them with another block or that you somehow disable the notch apple craft.

Reactions: ItsVaix and Conea64

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
There is also enough gold on the map 'party' solo sw for 5 notch apples, luckyblock ruins has 10 diamond blocks, the skywars map with the melons on has roughly 8 diamond blocks if you got all the ores.
My point being, if it is there and it is avalible then get it. I do agree with you though and that map goes a bit Over the top.
(They cant remove the crafting of notch apples because bedrock runs on a very old version of the game). I doubt they will change anything though because the maps get changed weekly.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom