Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 8, 2017
Introduction
Hello,
My name is NotANickedPlayer and I am a new player to cubecrafts community.
I joined 7/7/17 at 11:25, sorry if im being to specifict. But it helps a lot.
Anyways, I will always be seen in eggwars, kitpvp, and skywars most of my time.
I will be active everyday most likely on the weekends because I actually do not have a lot of work on
the weekends but on week days.

Career
I am currently 17 years old right now and my birthday just passed while in June.
I grew up to be interested into being a really good scientist when I grow up. But than I changed my mind
and wanted to be a police officer. So its really hard deciding right now, as im about to be going into
college in a few years so I'm going to decide a little early so ill have my pick. Post in the comments on what you just think I should be when im about grown please, it really helps and some of them might become a yes to me, but it depends on how my career in science or anything else goes.

My Goal On Cubecraft
My number one goal is to be active everyday and hour, I want to spend majority of my time playing cubecraft than any other games out there, but there will be some times when I need to fill out some work as of later in the time, therefor, I cannot spend a few days on here. But after that, I am free.

What I want
I just want you guys to understand how I want you guys to be honest with me, If I made a mistake in any post, do not feel nervous to notify me about it and I can fix it, please do not hesitate to ask me any questions, thats what i want from you guys, I want to help you guys with anything once i get use to playing.

Ending

Thank you guys for reading this, I hope this is not too much information for you guys to read, I like being specifict a lot when it comes to interductions, but It kind of helps my spelling and how many words or sentences I type. But who cares, I just want you guys to be honest with me, did you like this or not. I will not be upset if you guys didn't like it. If its your choice, it is your choice. Don't feel sad to give me sad feedback. But you guys know, good feedback helps the most!

Hope you guys have a wonderful evening/day/night,
Cameron / NotANickedPlayer

Last edited:

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
hahaha i love this introduction! <3. and yes, i noticed the "my number one girl is...".
Have fun notanickedplayer. I recommend you to play some lucky island and eggwars games.

Jul 8, 2017
hahaha i love this introduction! <3. and yes, i noticed the "my number one girl is...".
Have fun notanickedplayer. I recommend you to play some lucky island and eggwars games.
Thank you, I am also glad you enjoyed it! Hope I see you guys around the forums and In game. :)

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Welcome! I hope you enjoy our server and community! I can't wait to maybe see you online! <3 :D

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Introduction
Hello,
My name is NotANickedPlayer and I am a new player to cubecrafts community.
I joined 7/7/17 at 11:25, sorry if im being to specifict. But it helps a lot.
Anyways, I will always be seen in eggwars, kitpvp, and skywars most of my time.
I will be active everyday most likely on the weekends because I actually do not have a lot of work on
the weekends but on week days.

Career
I am currently 17 years old right now and my birthday just passed while in June.
I grew up to be interested into being a really good scientist when I grow up. But than I changed my mind
and wanted to be a police officer. So its really hard deciding right now, as im about to be going into
college in a few years so I'm going to decide a little early so ill have my pick. Post in the comments on what you just think I should be when im about grown please, it really helps and some of them might become a yes to me, but it depends on how my career in science or anything else goes.

My Goal On Cubecraft
My number one goal is to be active everyday and hour, I want to spend majority of my time playing cubecraft than any other games out there, but there will be some times when I need to fill out some work as of later in the time, therefor, I cannot spend a few days on here. But after that, I am free.

What I want
I just want you guys to understand how I want you guys to be honest with me, If I made a mistake in any post, do not feel nervous to notify me about it and I can fix it, please do not hesitate to ask me any questions, thats what i want from you guys, I want to help you guys with anything once i get use to playing.

Ending

Thank you guys for reading this, I hope this is not too much information for you guys to read, I like being specifict a lot when it comes to interductions, but It kind of helps my spelling and how many words or sentences I type. But who cares, I just want you guys to be honest with me, did you like this or not. I will not be upset if you guys didn't like it. If its your choice, it is your choice. Don't feel sad to give me sad feedback. But you guys know, good feedback helps the most!

Hope you guys have a wonderful evening/day/night,
Cameron / NotANickedPlayer

Welcome to CCG!!!
Glad to have you!!!
If you need ANYTHING at all P.M me or are brilliant staff team!!!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom