Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamenight888

Aug 11, 2019
Hello anyone who sees this. Today I'd like to talk about something that's been kind of annoying me a bit for a while now. So recently I've found several cheaters on Cubecraft, and some of them have been leaderboard players. For example, ZuryCookie, #27 in Skywars teams of 4 was blatantly hacking in duos, and I got him banned. Dewolft, #46 on duos was using an autoclicker, and got banned. There also have been some rumors that ShElD0nMC, #23 on duos was also hacking, for reasons I don't know. It's not the banning them that I have an issue with, I can simply record and report them, but an issue is why their stats aren't being wiped. If a hacker's stats stay up on the leaderboards, it's not fair for other people who got on the leaderboards legit, because the hackers are getting several wins whereas the legit players can't get up to certain positions on the leaderboards because these hackers are getting too many wins using unfair advantages. Please wipe their stats when banning them, so they can no longer experience the glory of being on the leaderboards for cheating. Not just these people, but anyone who cheats on the Cubecraft network.

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Hi,

We do wipe the stats of players when they have been caught cheating and are leaderboard players. If the users you mentioned have not had their stats wiped, it is most likely because Camezonda has not been notified. I will look into the punishments of these users and notify Camezonda if needed.

Thank you!

Thread locked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom