Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

JorCoffeeBeans

Oct 22, 2016
The United States
I wasn't sure where to put this thread since it didn't quite qualify to be a report.

I was playing Eggwars with my brother, Magmetron, (Loving the new update) when this happened:
2017-06-17_09.48.39.png

deathdragon123 flew around the map and destroyed everyone's egg before the game even started. I would consider this very sufficient proof that he's hacking, but it didn't qualify for reports, so it's here.

Much thanks if this moron is banned,

~Jor

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Wrong place to post this, and this evidence is not acceptable. You'll have to get video evidence.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Can you Please place this the next time by bug/reports?
Anyway you must to have a video for reporting rulebreakers. We don't see that he is hacking on your screen, But we see well that he destroyed Everyone their egg. In my opinion is it better for banning him. We know that he is hacking and What does it matter that you haven't a video.

I hope that @Nikoshka can help And Thanks for reporting.
PS players that are fly hacking before te game starts is really hard for making a video of him.

Reactions: 0ffense

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
Can you Please place this the next time by bug/reports?
Anyway you must to have a video for reporting rulebreakers. We don't see that he is hacking on your screen, But we see well that he destroyed Everyone their egg. In my opinion is it better for banning him. We know that he is hacking and What does it matter that you haven't a video.

I hope that @Nikoshka can help And Thanks for reporting.
PS players that are fly hacking before te game starts is really hard for making a video of him.
I too think that this should be sufficient evidence for hacking.

JorCoffeeBeans

Oct 22, 2016
The United States
Any photoshop, no matter how well done, can't be perfect. I doubt anyone with less than above decent knowledge about photo editing software could make an image that unnoticeable, and to be honest I wouldn't go through the trouble to do that anyway.

It's disturbing that people can hack so easily.

Reactions: DanDaDino

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
I wasn't sure where to put this thread since it didn't quite qualify to be a report.

I was playing Eggwars with my brother, Magmetron, (Loving the new update) when this happened:
View attachment 134068

deathdragon123 flew around the map and destroyed everyone's egg before the game even started. I would consider this very sufficient proof that he's hacking, but it didn't qualify for reports, so it's here.

Much thanks if this moron is banned,

~Jor
That player is probably hacking, so report rule breakers here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
Read the report guide here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-use-the-new-report-system.175577/
Free google screen recorder(s): https://chrome.google.com/webstore/...n-vide/mmeijimgabbpbgpdklnllpncmdofkcpn?hl=en

Thank you. :)

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Reactions: MalakMos
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Did you know... 466 forum usernames contain the word “cube”, 3512 contain the word “craft”, and 683 contain the word “Creeper”.
Livvv wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis ankis! ^-^
AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Since I know you like these AI images:
Here is one for your Birthday Tim, enjoy this day!
1714740689209.png
Top Bottom