Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree it unfair all other game are brought back as a featured game but SpeedEggwars is not?

• Yes

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • No, please explained why?

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters

iiJqlian_

Novice Member
May 3, 2018
SpeedEggwars
Ok. Let me explain why I am making a tread about this subject....
Ok so I was wondering if SpeedEggwars:cube_light: would come back as a featured game? ( I assumed it would because all the other old games did come back)

So I thought lets just ask :)
I started a conversation:
Me:
Dear Camezonda, Im messaging you because I curious about the featured games regarding to the game I and many other love most.... the fact that i have written many treads about this subject is undeniable but i never had an clear answer of anyone... People told me: management members decide that ,so im asking one last time with all my respects: Is SpeedEggWars coming back as a featured game or is it possible it will come back? Kind regards Julian :)

Staff Member(management):
Speed EggWars is not on the featured game list. And there are no plans for it to return. The player count for it was too small to keep it going :

z8QnMgqiw8GDLpl_-fFF7PrRitUGWDmr5aC4J2Ay90DbszXKM_Pp2QsOBCl7RrioSBBDBJXji-D0gzY6qs8VrN0KAcps3soxXELB_1_42wyo2SHec4R1Mkd4ukTSO0zpVfNcCp4x

Comment: Ok so ''The player count was to small!'' I think this is weird because you people bring back Archer Assault as a featured game!... That game was basically an altfarm game that was 10 times more dead than SpeedEggwars.
Also you bring back Blockwars twice what was also a less populair game:mad:
Even parkour had less players!
(ps: I messaged this to staff member too but i got no reply :( idk why?)

So please at least give SpeedEggwars a chance to return as a featured game(like all the other games) or add it to the Eggwars NPC like i have suggested before!
or give me a valid reason why you are not planning to give the game a chance?
Because in my opinion its unfair for the people who liked the game!
and there are people who like it....like in me previous tread:

lCZNWTfyn9mMdQ9xxWlrKHioZsqy3KFV1J_GteYfP_8uUtfxe8ISLDgcPwL3QCCiHuj82wmCIXMZWEYlyj4xr9Lk5DW8FG8eTkxG-LrDuB5m1dfcG--PEjxqsXfK2_Nnp_z6bS27

Again i like Cubecraft very much and i don't mean any disrespects to anyone
Your sincerely
Julian (username: HardlyExplained)

ps: my english is not 100% accurate, I am sorry

Last edited:

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Bringing back Speed Eggwars as an featured game is an extremely bad idea. I absolutely love the game but since they already have normal Eggwars as permanent game, they shouldn't add a, basically, second Eggwars. Its just a bad idea. I agree that they should bring it back but they could add Speed Eggwars as a permanent game together with normal Eggwars. They added Slime Survival as featured game at the moment, but previously they added Snowman Survival. Only a few weeks ago they added Blockwars after already added Blockwars s featured game. I am very much against this as it's a waste of time. They can add different games and have people enjoy those instead of adding an already existing or previously featured game.

Reactions: Siza and iiJqlian_

iiJoris_

Sep 15, 2017
Belgium
Bring SpeedEggwars back! If cubecraft adds it back in the EggWars Menu for sure a lot op players will start playing it again. Playing Normal Eggwars all the time can be nice but some players want some variation in their gaming, so a fast game of SpeedEggwars can be fun to do. I really mis the rush style with the speed potions we had in SpeedEggwars, it would be nice to get it back :).

Reactions: iiJqlian_

iiJoris_

Sep 15, 2017
Belgium
SpeedEggwars didn't have a lot of players when there was Double & No-Void eggwars. Both of those games are gone, so more players will come back to SpeedEggwars. I can't imagine Slime Survival or Wing rush has more players than SpeedEggwars :'(.

iiBqd_

Novice Member
Dec 30, 2018
I miss SpeedEggwars so much bc i liked it so much and stuff and its gone and i want it to come back bc its so more fun then normal eggwars and i bet that staff dont reply bc they dont care about this

Reactions: iiJoris_

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Could you please be more specific? :) and what does this have to do with the fact that its unfair to not bring it back( like all other games)
I think he means that as it's not a game, but a gamemode, they ''can't'' bring it back as it's called ''featured games'' and not ''featured gamemodes''

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
If somebody dont like eggwars what?
You will has 2 eggwars but you dont like
Please, for Godsake, improve your English.. I understand not everyone is good at English but just use Google Translate or something..

iiJqlian_

Novice Member
May 3, 2018
SpeedEggwars
If somebody dont like eggwars what?
You will has 2 eggwars but you dont like
maybe you think that way but their are quite some people who get bored of Normal egg and want smth more exciting and then have the option to choose another type of eggwars. :)

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
maybe you think that way but their are quite some people who get bored of Normal egg and want smth more exciting and then have the option to choose another type of eggwars. :)
i miss them too, but i dont want to see them as a featured game, maybe other system

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
There are lots of leaderbord players who put lots and lots of time and effort in Speed Eggwars so it would be unfair to just delete everything. Even if the gamemode is dead I want it back. Sometimes its fun to play another type of EggWars.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
There are lots of leaderbord players who put lots and lots of time and effort in Speed Eggwars so it would be unfair to just delete everything. Even if the gamemode is dead I want it back. Sometimes its fun to play another type of EggWars.
I still agree that they should bring back the gamemode but with that argument they should bring back every previously removed game as players also put in a lot of effort in games as well.

iiJqlian_

Novice Member
May 3, 2018
SpeedEggwars
I still agree that they should bring back the gamemode but with that argument they should bring back every previously removed game as players also put in a lot of effort in games as well.
I do not fully agree because this game has more potential then others. Simply because many people love Eggwars. Those people will love to have a alternative. That will give it a higher chance of a stable player base.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I do not fully agree because this game has more potential then others. Simply because many people love Eggwars. Those people will love to have a alternative. That will give it a higher chance of a stable player base.
But that wasn't his argument. His argument was that players spend a lot of time to get onto leaderboards. Which is just an argument onto why you should bring back every single game. Not just Speed Eggwars.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom