Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Aug 25, 2020
I love playing on cubecraft and I play on there almost every day! But I happen to be in North America so I always have a very high ping, if cubecraft had North American servers then I think That they would destroy every other server by far, so that’s why I think there should be NA servers.

CKelting262

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 14, 2020
The Internet
I love this and I fully agree that they should have North American servers to help with the ping. Some days we have good ping while others we don't at all.

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I agree with the fact that cubecraft could get a host in another continent. However there are a lot of things that needs to be organised. There is need to locate and find trustworthy hosts across multiple continents, who can handle the amount of traffic cubecraft receives everyday. There will be need to make changes based on how players are connecting to the server.

I would love to see that cubecraft will get multiple host spread around the world, but for making this possible cubecraft needs a lot of time. This will not be easy to add, so I also understand why cubecraft will not add it in the near future. However it’ll make it possible for more players to play without lag, which could possibly result in a growing player-base.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom