Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PAL143

Novice Member
Dec 28, 2016
FFA OP PvP - Savannah
Hello. I recently just got a legendary arrow trail (redstone) from the cubelets. I was quite surprised and happy. But then I realized it needed vanity points. Yes, I know what they are. It required 1000. I was wondering if we can have a system for Non-ranked players.

For example: Non-ranked players would get vanity points, but it will be monthly, instead of weekly.

I would really love the trails and other things, but if they require vanity points, I won't have a chance.
I know this has been suggested before, so I am backing up the others.
Hopefully this will be implemented in the game. Vanity points are cool, and are needed for perks.
As I said, it would just be a monthly thing for non-ranked, instead of the weekly thing for rank.

- PAL143

D

Deleted member 204478

Only Donors will have this perk. This is because donors help the server running. They may be ripped off if this was added as they have donated to the server.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Donators need a motive to donate to a server. Vanity points is one of the few motives people can have, so taking away would decrease the donations drastically. I understand where you're coming from, but in the long term, this wouldn't be good for anyone. Less donations means a less progressive team causing Cubecraft to malfunction.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Buy a rank its the only way.
Its basically a rip-off to donor ranks if non-ranked players get vanity points.

So, to get vanity points, just buy a rank.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
blame EULA Vanity perks are the only thing donors get so taking that away from them. Nope.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
No, I'm sorry.
There is already a suggestion going up like this, I don't think this is a good idea.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Isn't right.
But still i dont like this suggestion.
by blameEULA i mesn is that they can only give vanity perks to ranks. If normal players get that ability too they wouldnt be tempted towards getting a rank.

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
There will never be non-ranked vanity points.

Cubecraft need money to keep the server up, and they do it by offering players unique perks, through ranks.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
I don't see any problem with this, I highly doubt people purchase ranks for the vanity items so nobody should feel ripped off.
Of course it would have to be a small portion of points that non donors get each month, that way for people who enjoy playing on the server but can't/doesn't want to buy a rank they can still potentially earn enough points to acquire some of the vanity items.
It would require a lot of months to purchase any of these, so why shouldn't other dedicated cubecrafters be rewarded for supporting the server.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
because lapiz and iron is nothing worth ?
Lapiz and iron really are useless IMO.
I mean, you can vote for Eggwars HP with the lapis rank, but Gold+ is so much more worth it for its price.
I see iron rank as the rank that allows you to select maps and get some vanity points, while Lapiz is bought for more Vanity points & HP voting.

Reactions: Zombiepower
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss man! when 1000 👀
UncleSpect wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday Mivke! 🎈
Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Top Bottom