Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Santa___

Dec 23, 2016
Hello, this could work if cube craft decreased the price for ranks and took out vanity points for ranks,and give them to all players. What I also don't understand is why they award you it if you can't use it maybe they can make it not award you things that need vanity points if you have stone rank.

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
Donators need a motive to donate to a server. Vanity points is one of the few motives people can have, so taking away would decrease the donations drastically. I understand where you're coming from, but in the long term, this wouldn't be good for anyone. Less donations means a less progressive team causing Cubecraft to malfunction.
Customers and purchases. Not Donators and donations. There is a big difference.

We are buying the rank, but by that, we donate :D
No. You are not donating, as a donation is money given with nothing in return. You are becoming a customer and using money to purchase the rank, getting it in return.

And back on topic. As many have mentioned previously, perks for ranked players are limited to cosmetic things as the EULA keeps servers from selling things that give ranked players advantaged over the average non-ranked players.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

xHappyMood wrote on Reesle's profile.
you alright mate? that’s almost 3 years ago 😟
1715860985680.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎂 🐷
Reesle wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
BurgerCat13 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy birthday wischii
Top Bottom