Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Remove warning before bannable, to prevent teaming next game again without warnings./punishment

• Yes

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vurnality

Oct 1, 2015
The Netherlands - Duhh
Hey,

I really hate the system that an warning is needed for teamers before its bannable, i recorded 3 teams today on solo skywars & eggwars but could'nt report cuz i didnt warn on time.

And an fact is that no teaming on solo modes is really logical and is written on the info wall also.

So maybe remove the warning before its bannable.

Regards,

Vurnality

Reactions: Earth

Vurnality

Oct 1, 2015
The Netherlands - Duhh
Hey,

Yes, but sadly if u are too late for warn you cant report them.

Its printed everywhere that teaming isn't allowed, and they mostly ignore warnings either.

Mr eevee, didnt see ur reply,

Yeah thats why i want it removed. They will team anyway next game without someone that warns them.

Yamin

Forum Veteran
May 8, 2016
the sushi bar
Warnings are there to let people know that teaming is not allowed: not everyone reads the chat.
But there are also players who you warn and they split up, but they still team in another game.
Maybe something,like a title notivication would be great.
And you can toggle in on and off.
:D

Reactions: MimicPanda

Deano55

Nov 26, 2016
Well I recorded 2 teamers and I did warn them but not on video so I didnt post it thinking it would be denied.

fhettie

Oct 24, 2016
Hey,

I really hate the system that an warning is needed for teamers before its bannable, i recorded 3 teams today on solo skywars & eggwars but could'nt report cuz i didnt warn on time.

And an fact is that no teaming on solo modes is really logical and is written on the info wall also.

Regards,

Vurnality
I like the warnings, there still are quite alot of people that team.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I do agree with this...
There is one warning at Spawn
One warning before the game begins and by the fact that there is a giant SOLO sign on top of the maps board must mean something...
Seriously, people know that you're not allowed to team. Do we have to warn them if the evidence is clear that they're teaming...

Staff needs to be more harsh With this rule.

Oh well probably not goint to happen...

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Hey,

Regards,

Vurnality
And most likely go back to teaming next game :(
i think i have something that could help

What if you can report them teaming and they will get an official warning in chat saying "Cross Teaming Is Bannable, You Have Been Warned" the next person to report them teaming they get banned, the warning might expire after 7 days if they team again even though they got warned instant ban
What about this? isn't it much better, i saw a few players ignoring warnings so if they get an official warning they might get scared and stop or continue and get punished ;) , i see this much better

Reactions: DragonSan

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
If you do not warn the teams, they would not know that teaming is against the rules and that the people get banned because they didn't know it so always warn them

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
The reason why we ask you to warn players that are teaming is because many players don't pay attention to the warnings that are present on the server. So, when the players are teaming, you need to warn them to remind them of the rule against it.

Reactions: DragonSan

Iggleboz

Aug 30, 2016
Neutral Bay
www.youtube.com
Hey,

Regards,

Vurnality
How about there were just some two 8 yr old players who were new to the server, didn't know about the rules, and found themselves banned the next hour simply because they were doing something they didn't know was punishable. Often people who team are quite young, and after you warn them they can easily split up or simply leave the game and decide to just play team game or something. I think that would be a bit too harsh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom