Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Remove warning before bannable, to prevent teaming next game again without warnings./punishment

• Yes

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
And most likely go back to teaming next game :(

But if there's a chance they will heed the warning and never do it again, then it's worth warning them right? It's better in my opinion anyway.
What if you really didn't realise it was a punishable offence? Does that mean you get an instant ban? Seems way too harsh.

And to everyone saying 'They should have seen the warnings', what if they speak/read in a foreign language like French that Cubecraft hasn't added yet to it's language option thingymajigy?

Reactions: Iggleboz

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
@Vurnality do you expect that every player knows that you can't team in any solo gamemode? Let's say maybe 30-40% of the people who are on Cubecraft are also on the forums, so 30-40% of the people already know you can't team in any solo gamemode. Now, there are let's say maybe 50-60% of the peolpe are actually reading the chat before the game starts. So with this idea we still need to record and report 50-40% of the people on Cubecraft. It's just 1 sentence and it's going to save us a ton of reports. And can I ask something, what do you mean with "I didn't warn them on time" what happened?

Stefanvld

Forum Expert
May 24, 2014
Behind you.
If you have warned them and there is evidence of you doing so, they cannot say they were not aware of the rules.

Warnings are and will stay required.

~ Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I really don’t say this enough, but I love this Forums community! Y’all are cool. 🧡
Reesle wrote on technopig's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :D
You’re cool for joining! 😎
If you require assistance with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member. Enjoy your stay! :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Seinnq's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!:D I hope you will have an awesome stay here and text us staff if you need help with anything! ^^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Created a flat creative world to build things in with my friends from school. Gimme suggestions for things to build 👀
Top Bottom