Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kratos Mieles

Aug 9, 2018
That they improve the Anticheat, of the Anticheat that they have right now is bad, in every 1 game there is a hacker, and they do not ban them instantly, if not after they ruin the games.
Also, do not ban the Youtubers for taking photos of their subscribers, since they are the ones who bring people to your server and those who keep them alive, also that you do a bit more case

D

Deleted member 150344

The anti-cheat is being updated.
How many times did I see a thread about this topic!1111!1!!

D

Deleted member 352903

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
this server is way too strict anyway
Compared to what other server exactly? Anarchy servers? I know of servers that ban you for swearing or advertising without warning. We give warnings and then only mute you if you continue, so you are still able to play the games. I really don’t see how we are strict at all with how many chances we give people to follow the rules.

do not ban the Youtubers for taking photos of their subscribers, since they are the ones who bring people to your server and those who keep them alive, also that you do a bit more case
The problem is when the youtubers don’t kill their subscribers after taking a screenshot. The youtubers start teaming which is why they eventually get their rank removed for not following the rules. We will not allow players to break the rules and ruin the games for others. Youtubers are meant to promote our server and be more outstanding members of the community (showing others games and how to play them). By breaking the rules, they are showing all those who watch that it is okay to also break the rules since the youtuber didn’t get punished for it.
That they improve the Anticheat, of the Anticheat that they have right now is bad, in every 1 game there is a hacker, and they do not ban them instantly, if not after they ruin the games.
we are constantly working on the anticheat, and saying “update the anticheat” does absolutely nothing to help. There is no “update now” button because that is not how life works. It takes hard work and time. If you have suggestions on how to update the anticheat (detections you think would help and how to make them) then those would be more helpful.

viktorv9

May 25, 2015
I'm looking forward to seeing you on the anticheat dev-team. With you on board I'm sure all hackers will be banned instantly.

Kratos Mieles

Aug 9, 2018
Compared to what other server exactly? Anarchy servers? I know of servers that ban you for swearing or advertising without warning. We give warnings and then only mute you if you continue, so you are still able to play the games. I really don’t see how we are strict at all with how many chances we give people to follow the rules.

The problem is when the youtubers don’t kill their subscribers after taking a screenshot. The youtubers start teaming which is why they eventually get their rank removed for not following the rules. We will not allow players to break the rules and ruin the games for others. Youtubers are meant to promote our server and be more outstanding members of the community (showing others games and how to play them). By breaking the rules, they are showing all those who watch that it is okay to also break the rules since the youtuber didn’t get punished for it.

we are constantly working on the anticheat, and saying “update the anticheat” does absolutely nothing to help. There is no “update now” button because that is not how life works. It takes hard work and time. If you have suggestions on how to update the anticheat (detections you think would help and how to make them) then those would be more helpful.

Ok, in some respects you are right, but we expect changes in the server :D

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Ok, in some respects you are right, but we expect changes in the server :D
you do realise you are getting exactly that
just in very frequent small updates
and they do not ban them instantly, if not after they ruin the games.
yes they aren't banned instantly after being detected because believe it or not innocent people can still potentially be detected and show no signs of hacking and don't get banned
I would surely be banned if the anti-cheat banned immediately because my relatively new mouse will drag click semi-oftenly when I just click normally
but thanks to the fact it won't ban immediately it is helping people who would be banned not be banned unfairly
it isn't perfect but that is why they are updating it
Hmmmmmm? I have never seen a YouTuber posting a suggestion sooo
ACTUALLY... There have been a handful and I would link to an example but the name of the poster is one that I am struggling to remember

idontevenplaythisgame

Oct 28, 2015
Its about the rules you have, ccg had the best time when teaming was allowed with the old classic sw lobby, that were to good times. When Youtubers (other than spanish) still played on the server because it was a good one.

LuzGian iAxlz

Aug 25, 2018
No friend, today's youtubers have not brought people, you'll say the youtubers of before, with 1 million 2 or 3 million subscribers, today's youtubers only make fake miniatures or clickbait, so do not say that for today's youtubers, cubecraft is becoming famous, and the Sentinel, there if you apollo but for the youtuber not :)

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
Its about the rules you have, ccg had the best time when teaming was allowed with the old classic sw lobby, that were to good times. When Youtubers (other than spanish) still played on the server because it was a good one.
That makes the server to strict?
the reason it isn't fair to team in skywars is because it is unfair to most players
as 2 players against 1 isn’t fair

They added team skywars for that very reason for people who want to play with their friends (and for people like me that are trash at the game)

I don’t see why that is too strict at all

Skywars teaming rules are actually rather loose
You don’t get a very long ban for first time offenders, the game tells you it is against the rules
If all parties/players alive agree to team then it Is fine
It really is quite lenient when you think about it

idontevenplaythisgame

Oct 28, 2015
That makes the server to strict?
the reason it isn't fair to team in skywars is because it is unfair to most players
as 2 players against 1 isn’t fair

They added team skywars for that very reason for people who want to play with their friends (and for people like me that are trash at the game)

I don’t see why that is too strict at all

Skywars teaming rules are actually rather loose
You don’t get a very long ban for first time offenders, the game tells you it is against the rules
If all parties/players alive agree to team then it Is fine
It really is quite lenient when you think about it
Its not only that, teaming in skywars was the best thing ever on the server.
People muting for advertising only makes you lose players.
Camping should be allowed because its fun and you cant really make it impossible to get killed.
Chat trolling not allowed is just bs only word for it, bs
Advertising: enough said above
Bug abuse: I think if you did find a bug you have the rights to abuse it

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
Camping should be allowed because its fun and you cant really make it impossible to get killed.
when they say impossible that is obviously hyperbole
they more mean that it causes a virtual stalemate since someone can camp with a bow to stop you from being able to get to them safely without something like an enderpearl which depending on the game would be difficult to get... not to mention in eggwars's case they can also have an enderpearl to escape you killing them

also with eggwars there is a more lenient rule on camping but it is enforced much harsher
now this outlook might have changed by this point or the various example I have seen it stated misspoke but from what I have seen you aren't banned in eggwars usually for camping if the apposing player(s) have an egg as well and can survive for ever but without an egg it is against the rules

also on the point of fun
while it may be fun for you
it often isn't fun for the player whom needs to get to you
and isn't fun what games are for?
Yes that was cliche I know
some people don't have enough time to get all the way to you and will have to leave letting you default win
Bug abuse: I think if you did find a bug you have the rights to abuse it
okay this point is just dumb imo
if you abuse something you lose it
that is just a simple rule of life

Now this example will be a bit extreme but that is like saying
"if you find a way to mentally abuse another person you should have the rights to abuse them"
just because you can abuse something doesn't make it okay or in this case fair to another player

for example a long time ago I found a way to manage to get underneath the sg map seasons which would make it possible to hide below the middle of the map with the other player having no clue where you are and having no way to get to you and all you needed was a water bucket

So if I just started racking up wins via hiding under the map that is perfectly fine as long as I know it exists
that is ridiculous
Its not only that, teaming in skywars was the best thing ever on the server.
1. that was all you brought up at first...
2. like I said they added TEAM skywars for a reason
Chat trolling not allowed is just bs only word for it, bs
ah yes very good argument
just call it dumb and then everyone knows what on earth you mean

Why is it bs?
Why should it be allowed?

also if you knew what I have found in chat
trolls fall to levels at the absolute lowest they can get
People muting for advertising only makes you lose players.
well depending on what they are advertising they wouldn't really be playing on the server at all just there to advertise
but others may yes not all though

idontevenplaythisgame

Oct 28, 2015
Now this example will be a bit extreme but that is like saying
"if you find a way to mentally abuse another person you should have the rights to abuse them"
just because you can abuse something doesn't make it okay or in this case fair to another player

Ow man you are a kid and still so serious, if i would find a way to metally abuse the people i hate ow man i would use that without any doubts.

For the other stuff you said it was just: your opinion sucks because you are against ccg and i am a tryhard dont mind me i am just here to say your opinion sucks and i am telling you arguments that i already told you before

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom