Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
N

No one

The game is called *sky*wars , but ...the main idea were the bows , eggs...everything that can drive you crazy..I mean , the idea with removing the projectiles is the best ! Now i dont have to use noknockback to go to middle , i can just scaffold to it and kill people with 69 blocks reach. I love that gamemode.

Reactions: toby-
Sep 10, 2016
Coool place in the 'south'
I do agree with this thread as many of your points are genuine.

However, I have a few mixed opinions about this. I personally, feel that both game types are just as bad as each other. One may be worse depending on player preference or the users in the game.
But yea, I do dislike either game mode as together I am not a huge fan os skywars xD The throwing in the void stuff just errrr. Isn't me ;)

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I personally really dislike skywars without bows. It makes the game more calculatable, if you are good at sword fighting, your chances to win become a lot higher. I think the reason some players with ranks vote for it is that it makes the game easier for them. Why would you want the game to be easier though?
  • Not getting shot into the void is difficult. It adds to the game, you need to be aware of your surroundings and always be alert while building.
  • With bows, players that otherwise have no chance to kill you can suddenly be a threat, making the game more interesting.
  • Quickly switching between sword and bow is an integral part of minecraft combat.
  • Bowspam is not an issue anymore since we have shields now.
  • Skybasing is a bad stragegy anyways, if players only want to be annoying and prolong the game, hiding underground is more effective.
Real talk: If you are a tryhard, Normal Projectiles make the game HARDER, requiring MORE SKILL to win.

I don't care about Snowballs and Eggs, remove those if you want, but I want my bows back!
Even after buying a rank and voting for Normal Projectiles every time, winning the vote is so rare that /leaving games with No Projectiles is not a viable option. The No Projectiles voting option needs to be removed. Instead, there can be a separate section for games without bows, using the board from the No Kits and Abilities gamemode. At first there would be less players in each mode, but the game would be way more enjoyable. I would rather have less maps to choose from than this.

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/m...parate-game-instead-of-a-voting-option.201014

It's not really sky wars if there are no bows.
29cxnu.jpg

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
Top Bottom