Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Okay, this is kind of a real thread. I have actually just been online, and the new update with the Arcade Lobby is out. They took out every original game. And that includes QuakeCraft. QuakeCraft is an amazing game. It was, and with Spleef, the most popular Arcade game. I played it above all other games on the entire server. QuakeCraft is my life. I can't see the server the same, without it.
If the builders or administrators add it, that would be great.
Thank you!

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
I understand your problem. Everyone wants Quake Craft back, that is why I believe that it comes back! Spleef was also a fun mini game.

PleaseReferToMyRealSelf

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2017
a Winter Kyberland.
Okay, this is kind of a real thread. I have actually just been online, and the new update with the Arcade Lobby is out. They took out every original game. And that includes QuakeCraft. QuakeCraft is an amazing game. It was, and with Spleef, the most popular Arcade game. I played it above all other games on the entire server. QuakeCraft is my life. I can't see the server the same, without it.
If the builders or administrators add it, that would be great.
Thank you!
Uh Oh. No one wants to be around with @CyberAutumn when there is no Quake xD. I really think they should of kept it!!!!! I am not happy at all about this. They should have taken a poll of who would want it gone. D:

My condolences, @CyberAutumn

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Uh Oh. No one wants to be around with @CyberAutumn when there is no Quake xD. I really think they should of kept it!!!!! I am not happy at all about this. They should have taken a poll of who would want it gone. D:

My condolences, @CyberAutumn
HOW. ARE. YOU. DRUMMER. QUAKE IS BAE. Now, I can see your request, BUT NO ONE TAKES QUAKE AWAY FROM ME AND REPLACES IT WITH A CHEAP MODE OF PAINTBALL. XD

Reactions: Milkyy

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
Hey Cybs, yeah totally agree. I know how much you loved that game, along with many other people. And you are a Goddess at QuakeCraft!

I didn't play it a lot, hardly ever. But I feel your grief over the loss of one of your most beloved Arcade game. I sincerely hope that Cube brings it back one way or another.

Hope to still see you around in Arcade. The place isn't the same without you!

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Hey Cybs, yeah totally agree. I know how much you loved that game, along with many other people. And you are a Goddess at QuakeCraft!

I didn't play it a lot, hardly ever. But I feel your grief over the loss of one of your most beloved Arcade game. I sincerely hope that Cube brings it back one way or another.

Hope to still see you around in Arcade. The place isn't the same without you!

I dearly thank you, Spleefy. I can also feel your grief for the loss of the original Spleef. Spiral was my favorite map and gamemode. Just remember to check out @Simbaaa, and his posts on the forums to bring back the old Arcade games.
Once again, I thank you a lot for standing up in this circumstance. The Arcade is nothing without the god of Spleef!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom