Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
alright lets do this one more time

My name isnt sylvaly, it’s *****a but I’m not gonna openly say it out here. I come from South East asia, my people are highly stereotyped, so again, I’m not going to say where I’m from on these forums. Irl, my name means Darkness. Very edgy.

I joined the forums in 2017 when I was in vacation in the US, I didnt have much to do so when I got bored trash talking Q clan I joined the forums! It was OK. I took it for granted.

For the sake of this thread I’ll call myself a law student, although I’m yet to officially be one thanks to Corona.

my tastes in music are very weird ~ some of my fave songs are Bad Romance, Blinding Lights, Say So, I feel it coming, Instant Crush, Dragostea Din Tea, Never Gonna give you Up, Till I Collapse, Written in the Stars, Rock You Like a Hurricane, Uragirimono no Requiem and a bunch of scores from Transformers and Star Wars. Love Me Harder too

My favorite shows are Dragon Prince and She-Ra and The Princess Of Power. My favourite movie is Django Unchained.

My fave game is Splatoon 2, followed by Minecraft and then SMG2. I played BOTW but I think it’s given too much credit. It’s amazing the first time playing though. Loved it. I dislike townie games like Animal Crossing and Stardew Valley - too much time to invest.

My favorite artist WAS ariana but all she sings about are breakups. If I had to choose someone, I’d say the Weeknd is my favorite.

I live and breathe politics it makes life so much more fulfilling. I dont like politicials tho, although Jacinda seems like a very sweet woman.

I studied psychology for two years as well, I know a little French, English is easily my most fluent language, I speak two langauges of my country but i’m not fluent in them.

Oh the title is because several people on this server have asked me out, then they stop talking to me after finding out I’m a guy. That is very mean. Dont do that.

Meiske

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2017
The Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
The Weeknd is so gooood. I also like Never Gonna Give You Up, even though it's a meme it's still a bop. Stardew Valley and Animal Crossing take a long time, I honestly started playing both of those but never continued - they're still really good games though, my attention span just doesn't exist.

Reactions: Queen Ualala

Lyriie

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
The UK
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello, it's nice to meet you! I hope you enjoy your time here!

Reactions: Queen Ualala
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Hoshi wrote on Eli's profile.