Votes: 8 44.4%
  • No.

Votes: 10 55.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DestructionMaker

May 10, 2016
Sorry but its a nope for me. its just so stupid. I actually dont see a reason why it needs. You can click by accident on a person who wants a battle with you. Then you need to fight or wait 5 minutes. Or somebody is camping in pvp duels. Maybe you should think before you would make a thread.

TheSpaceChiller

Dec 9, 2015
Belgium!
Sorry but its a nope for me. its just so stupid. I actually dont see a reason why it needs. You can click by accident on a person who wants a battle with you. Then you need to fight or wait 5 minutes. Or somebody is camping in pvp duels. Maybe you should think before you would make a thread.
Anyone can post his idea. Whatever idea it is. Some are better than others, but everyone has an opinion, right?

Reactions: Cubo ㅤ
Nov 27, 2016
California, USA
www.youtube.com
Let me address this right now. there are SEVERAL plugins to "punish" players for disconnecting from the game whilst pvping and said plugins usually prevent you from using commands while affected. It will say "You have been tagged by [player]" or something, and if you log out you drop all of your items on the ground and then the server owners can apply more serious punishments in the report section. also, it's annoying, but it's not against the rules, besides them leaving still gives you a win right?

amgjmg

Sep 2, 2016
NoobLand
If someone leaves its probably for the best since they most likely would have been no challenge. Most of the time people leave when they think they cannot win and its no fun fighting some one who sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom