Votes: 8 44.4%
  • No.

Votes: 10 55.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DestructionMaker

May 10, 2016
Sorry but its a nope for me. its just so stupid. I actually dont see a reason why it needs. You can click by accident on a person who wants a battle with you. Then you need to fight or wait 5 minutes. Or somebody is camping in pvp duels. Maybe you should think before you would make a thread.

TheSpaceChiller

Dec 9, 2015
Belgium!
Sorry but its a nope for me. its just so stupid. I actually dont see a reason why it needs. You can click by accident on a person who wants a battle with you. Then you need to fight or wait 5 minutes. Or somebody is camping in pvp duels. Maybe you should think before you would make a thread.
Anyone can post his idea. Whatever idea it is. Some are better than others, but everyone has an opinion, right?

Reactions: Cubo ㅤ
Nov 27, 2016
California, USA
www.youtube.com
Let me address this right now. there are SEVERAL plugins to "punish" players for disconnecting from the game whilst pvping and said plugins usually prevent you from using commands while affected. It will say "You have been tagged by [player]" or something, and if you log out you drop all of your items on the ground and then the server owners can apply more serious punishments in the report section. also, it's annoying, but it's not against the rules, besides them leaving still gives you a win right?

amgjmg

Sep 2, 2016
NoobLand
If someone leaves its probably for the best since they most likely would have been no challenge. Most of the time people leave when they think they cannot win and its no fun fighting some one who sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Hoshi wrote on Eli's profile.