Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TacoBella

Jan 9, 2020
hello ,

i , xTacoDelPra , am a frequent player on cubecraft games and have encountered with one of my friends being banned for a misunderstood reason. i will not mention names of any players or any staff but this is a very bad mistake and should be fixed soon. There are some people who get extremely high CPS simply because they click fast enough NOT BECAUSE THEY HACK.

it is simply a matter of being good at the game , not using autoclicker or other interconnected hacks.
please understand that just because someone is good at the game or better than you THEY DO NOT HACK.

me , being a frequent player on this server i have experienced many players calling other players "hackers" simply because they are better than them by a vast amount.

please understand this situation , I whatsoever do not find any wrong with you thinking people hack because they get very high CPS , it is often a very common mistake not only on this server but the whole of minecraft but all i am asking is to ban people who genuinely hack , not only do hackers ruin the fun of the game but they also make players confuse with people who really are good at the game with them .

If you want any kind of proof whatsoever my friend will be willing to show you including a irl video of how he clicks.
I have been through the rules but however did not find jitterclicking or butterflyclicking a bannable reason.

Lastly , i will repeat , if you want any kind of proof of how my friend clicks he will be more than happy to show you a irl video.

Reactions: Dubby Plays

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
hello ,

i , xTacoDelPra , am a frequent player on cubecraft games and have encountered with one of my friends being banned for a misunderstood reason. i will not mention names of any players or any staff but this is a very bad mistake and should be fixed soon. There are some people who get extremely high CPS simply because they click fast enough NOT BECAUSE THEY HACK.

it is simply a matter of being good at the game , not using autoclicker or other interconnected hacks.
please understand that just because someone is good at the game or better than you THEY DO NOT HACK.

me , being a frequent player on this server i have experienced many players calling other players "hackers" simply because they are better than them by a vast amount.

please understand this situation , I whatsoever do not find any wrong with you thinking people hack because they get very high CPS , it is often a very common mistake not only on this server but the whole of minecraft but all i am asking is to ban people who genuinely hack , not only do hackers ruin the fun of the game but they also make players confuse with people who really are good at the game with them .

If you want any kind of proof whatsoever my friend will be willing to show you including a irl video of how he clicks.
I have been through the rules but however did not find jitterclicking or butterflyclicking a bannable reason.

Lastly , i will repeat , if you want any kind of proof of how my friend clicks he will be more than happy to show you a irl video.
Staff doesn’t really deal with unbans from other place than appeals and private conversations.Creating thread about this kind of stuff is useless.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
How.. is this a suggestion? Are you suggestion for them to unban your friend..? Because that should be done elsewhere, not here.
I'm not 100% sure about the next thing but when you use an auto clicker it's not about the amount of times you click it's about which pattern. Something like that. I'm no expert in this.

Just don't create a thread asking staff to unban your friend. It's annoying.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
How.. is this a suggestion? Are you suggestion for them to unban your friend..? Because that should be done elsewhere, not here.
I'm not 100% sure about the next thing but when you use an auto clicker it's not about the amount of times you click it's about which pattern. Something like that. I'm no expert in this.

Just don't create a thread asking staff to unban your friend. It's annoying.
I already told him how to solve his friend’s problem

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I already told him how to solve his friend’s problem

Did ya tell him this?
And I mainly talked about this not being a suggestion. I spend one sentence on that this isn't the place to appeal.. for someone else..
You must feel so proud for finally being able to tell me I did something wrong, huh? But no, my message wasn't useless. It gave more information, information you didn't provide such as this not being a suggestion, one you had and still have a lot of trouble with.

Better luck next time.

Reactions: Smoothlyy

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Did ya tell him this?
And I mainly talked about this not being a suggestion. I spend one sentence on that this isn't the place to appeal.. for someone else..
You must feel so proud for finally being able to tell me I did something wrong, huh? But no, my message wasn't useless. It gave more information, information you didn't provide such as this not being a suggestion, one you had and still have a lot of trouble with.

Better luck next time.
You are always edgy without any need and act like very weird person which always is searching for conflict.I gave him enough information about what his friend has to do to get chance for being unbanned.Now be a little bit nicer and don’t create conflicts with everyone.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
You are always edgy without any need and act like very weird person which always is searching for conflict.I gave him enough information about what his friend has to do to get chance for being unbanned.Now be a little bit nicer and don’t create conflicts with everyone.
You literally started this thing by telling me my message wasn't needed because you already explained everything when in fact: no you didn't.
Stop pretending you like my message was almost an exact copy of yours because in reality my messages involved one sentence that included all the information you told him.
I added much more things and yes, it was needed, because next time he won't post messages in the suggestion sub that aren't suggestion. Or you know, he won't learn from his mistake just like you haven't learned a single bit from every single time you've been told to
1. Not put non-suggestions in the suggestion form
2. To not post two seprate messages so soon after each other
3. To not repeat what the last person said.

Reactions: Smoothlyy

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
You literally started this thing by telling me my message wasn't needed because you already explained everything when in fact: no you didn't.
Stop pretending you like my message was almost an exact copy of yours because in reality my messages involved one sentence that included all the information you told him.
I added much more things and yes, it was needed, because next time he won't post messages in the suggestion sub that aren't suggestion. Or you know, he won't learn from his mistake just like you haven't learned a single bit from every single time you've been told to
1. Not put non-suggestions in the suggestion form
2. To not post two seprate messages so soon after each other
3. To not repeat what the last person said.
You are not the person which is going to tell me on what I’m going to reply, how often I will and I posted first message if you saw.Now just be super angry at someone else for no reason once again.

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
You are not the person which is going to tell me on what I’m going to reply, how often I will and I posted first message if you saw.Now just be super angry at someone else for no reason once again.
Psst, I don’t want to ruin the fun butttttt you did the exact same as her (if I agreed with your “I already helped” statement), you have absolutely no right to have a go at her when you do the exact same thing wayyyy more often.

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
hello ,

Appeals.cubecraft.net is where your friend must go
Have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Gefeliciteerd! :)
Reesle wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on elderlysnake123's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Hony wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats Worried 🥳🥳
Minecart+poisnous potato= SUPER SPEEDY MINECART-
Screenshot_20240420_202707.jpg

The best minecart in history
Top Bottom