Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

JGCreate

Novice Member
Mar 12, 2021
Nederland
No diamond generator maps.
I was thinking, what if there are new maps without diamonds generators. Not all maps, only a few maps so everyone can enjoy the game, with or without diamond generators.

Why?
Some people like to rush or just play without good gear, so it would'nt take long to kill people. Others do like long games, with full iron or diamond and bows. I personally don't think its fun to play for at least half an hour in 1 game. If there are new maps without diamond generators everyone can choose what they want and is everyone happy! (I think).

(+ Im not 100% sure if there are no diamond generator maps, i barely play eggwars but i asked others and they said no)

Please let me know what you think:D

MetalStick

Jul 12, 2018
I can't think egg wars without diamond generators. The egg wars without diamond generators have some problems; like you need 10 diamonds to upgrade a gold generator to level 3 and you need 25 to upgrade level 4, this should change if the game will without diamonds. And some people are making camping bases in high ground, and we are shooting them with bows, and you know we are getting bows from diamonds. sorry but I'm not with you.

• Love
Reactions: Dualninja

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
This wouldn't make games shorter at all though, the only difference would be that people would have chain armour, stacks of tnt and golden apples. People who want to get stacked will get stacked no matter what. Also, if you actually want to suggest this, it should be posted here.

• Love
Reactions: Dualninja

JGCreate

Novice Member
Mar 12, 2021
Nederland
This wouldn't make games shorter at all though, the only difference would be that people would have chain armour, stacks of tnt and golden apples. People who want to get stacked will get stacked no matter what. Also, if you actually want to suggest this, it should be posted here.
Oh yeah sorry I forgot, ill do that next time! But with diamonds will take longer, because people will buy diamond armor diamond sword etc. Just like skywars, overpowered takes longer than basic.
But thanks for your response!:D

JGCreate

Novice Member
Mar 12, 2021
Nederland
I can't think egg wars without diamond generators. The egg wars without diamond generators have some problems; like you need 10 diamonds to upgrade a gold generator to level 3 and you need 25 to upgrade level 4, this should change if the game will without diamonds. And some people are making camping bases in high ground, and we are shooting them with bows, and you know we are getting bows from diamonds. sorry but I'm not with you.
Oh yeah forgot that, that makes sense.
Thanks for the response:)

Reactions: MetalStick

Diazpro07

May 13, 2021
What if this new no diamond generator map, the emerald replaces the diamond, like in every island there is an emerald generator broken, in the center there are 2 emerald generators level 2 and with emeralds, which will make the diamond equipment harder to earn.

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
No diamond generator maps.
I was thinking, what if there are new maps without diamonds generators. Not all maps, only a few maps so everyone can enjoy the game, with or without diamond generators.

Why?
Some people like to rush or just play without good gear, so it would'nt take long to kill people. Others do like long games, with full iron or diamond and bows. I personally don't think its fun to play for at least half an hour in 1 game. If there are new maps without diamond generators everyone can choose what they want and is everyone happy! (I think).

(+ Im not 100% sure if there are no diamond generator maps, i barely play eggwars but i asked others and they said no)

Please let me know what you think:D
If you rush everybody from the start it’s not often that they have diamond generators, u don’t think maps with no diamond generators would be a good for playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom