Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
They are just a reminder of that you can buy stuff in the store, and they don't annoy me, because they have a function: They are there to get more players to buy something.
Ads=money, money=more devs, more devs=more games, more games=more players, more players=more money, and so on.
That's why I don't agree.

D

Deleted member 100818

What do you mean chat ads????
And maybe bug ?
No he means the store links etc.

For the suggestion, no thanks. You can just turn your chat off if it bothers you. It's kind a handy for some people and I personally don't find it that much of an ad.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Or maybe they can just make an option for you to turn it off if you already got rank and don't want more from their store.

It doesn't really bother me that much, I can get a bit annoyed sometimes but it's not a that big deal.

Reactions: SoppeJam

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
In going to check for a picture.
Or maybe they can just make an option for you to turn it off if you already got rank and don't want more from their store.

It doesn't really bother me that much, I can get a bit annoyed sometimes but it's not a that big deal.
That is what I mean :)

Reactions: Livvv

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
They are just a reminder of that you can buy stuff in the store, and they don't annoy me, because they have a function: They are there to get more players to buy something.
Ads=money, money=more devs, more devs=more games, more games=more players, more players=more money, and so on.
That's why I don't agree.
Because clearly this 3 lines of text on the bottom left corner of my screen truly changed my way of thinking and made me want to spend 200$ to make my name purple. You're right.

Reactions: SanCookie
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom