Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DespairScent

Novice Member
Feb 27, 2021
I noticed that replies to appeal are not sent to the specified email. A checkbox to enable this has been enabled. Emails are also missing inside the spam box.

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
Well I requested an account deletion yesterday and got a response today, they might be busy and/or it's in your spam folder, or it might take some time to respond

Reactions: Samixly

DespairScent

Novice Member
Feb 27, 2021
Well I requested an account deletion yesterday and got a response today, they might be busy and/or it's in your spam folder, or it might take some time to respond
As I said, it's not in the spam folder. And on the website there is reply, but it wasn't sent to email (what is the actual problem)

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Its probably a time problem then, just wait a few additional days and if you don't get a response then send another email on: support@cubecraft.net
They’re talking about something else. When appealing an ingame punishment, there’s an option to have something send to your email when there’s a reply by a staff member.

On topic, I’ll look into it later today. :]

Reactions: Snowwyyy
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom