Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

nemsol

May 8, 2017
Amsterdam, Netherlands
I think the ninja kit, in combination with the wing maps, loses a lot of people wanting to play it. Since the ninja kit is based around the boots and chestplate, and the most important of them both; the chestplate gets replaced by wings, the armor points get decreased a lot. Due to this the kit has close to no protection, and you die really quickly with it. I yould like to see a change in the armor types the ninja is wearing, like make the boots OP and remove the chestplate in total, or just add another piece os armor. This will lead to a lot of people more liking and using this kit so it isn't there for no reason. Please consider my idea and have a nice day!

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I can only see this as a problem in 1.9 FFA, in Classic, it isn't a big deal. Most people choose to play kits with more armor, but those who can get in more hits play Ninja, but I do agree armor needs to be rebalanced in Wing FFA.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I think the ninja kit, in combination with the wing maps, loses a lot of people wanting to play it. Since the ninja kit is based around the boots and chestplate, and the most important of them both; the chestplate gets replaced by wings, the armor points get decreased a lot. Due to this the kit has close to no protection, and you die really quickly with it. I yould like to see a change in the armor types the ninja is wearing, like make the boots OP and remove the chestplate in total, or just add another piece os armor. This will lead to a lot of people more liking and using this kit so it isn't there for no reason. Please consider my idea and have a nice day!
then again you have knockback diamond sword and speed so it isn't that bad

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I agree, the elytra take up your chestplate slot so players only have the boots as protection. Way too little armour honestly.

They should definetly balance it out.

Reactions: nemsol
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom